Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck you, Clancy
I was just thinking of sissy-ass drama fags and thought of you, Clancy. Lame voyeur mother fucker ...
86 112
You might consider some new masturbation fantasies.
Changing body pillow covers (some with nice designs by the way) is all the change I really need. Smiley_emoticons_smile

There really are too many god damn pillows on my bed. My wife and I are in the middle of, I kid you not, 10 pillows .. 2 body, the rest just all over ...
86 112
I'll let Clancy know you'll still be thinking of him during your happy time.
Fuck you, Clancy.
86 112
Who the fuck is Clancy?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
He is one of LMPP's enabler friends who watches what I do on my sites and comments to me through LMPP because he is afraid to debate me directly. She has posted his comments here several times before.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Who the fuck is Clancy?

he's a quite intelligent and witty Scot, OP, you'd like him.

HI CLANCY! ::wave::

[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:He is one of LMPP's enabler friends who watches what I do on my sites and comments to me through LMPP because he is afraid to debate me directly.  She has posted his comments here several times before.

::lmao::

He could chew you up and spit you out with no problem at all. Consider yourself fortunate he thinks you're too low to even piss on.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:He is one of LMPP's enabler friends who watches what I do on my sites and comments to me through LMPP because he is afraid to debate me directly. She has posted his comments here several times before.

::lmao::

He could chew you up and spit you out with no problem at all. Consider yourself fortunate he thinks you're too low to even piss on.

Oh please, give me a break. The items I've seen from him were mainly factually inaccurate or spun negative on points I know I could dissolve quite easily. Bring him on, and let him "embarrass" me in public, then.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:He is one of LMPP's enabler friends who watches what I do on my sites and comments to me through LMPP because he is afraid to debate me directly. She has posted his comments here several times before.

Anybody that recognises what a prizedickhead you are gets immediate kudos from me.

He is Scottish as well, which makes him genetically and intellectually superior to you anyway.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:He is one of LMPP's enabler friends who watches what I do on my sites and comments to me through LMPP because he is afraid to debate me directly. She has posted his comments here several times before.

Anybody that recognises what a prizedickhead you are gets immediate kudos from me.

He is Scottish as well, which makes him genetically and intellectually superior to you anyway.

It's always funny to watch someone from a literal genetic cesspool comment on the inferiority of other ethnic or national origins.

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

It's always funny to watch someone from a literal genetic cesspool comment on the inferiority of other ethnic or national origins.

It's always funnyto watch the mongrel offspring of immigrants originating from a country known for its inherent national cowardice and predisposition towards facist/racist idealogies comment on the inferiority of other ethnic or national origins.
Art, science, culture, inventions ... do you really think your genetic mess can compare to what Italians have contributed to the world, and still do? The art department alone crushes you. STFU.
86 112
Pretty good clothing designers too, gotta give 'em credit for that.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Pretty good clothing designers too, gotta give 'em credit for that.
Milan, New York, Paris, LONDON.
Middle Finger Wrote:Art, science, culture, inventions ... do you really think your genetic mess can compare to what Italians have contributed to the world, and still do? The art department alone crushes you. STFU.

::bs::

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

For every Shakespeare I can find a Michelangelo, a Leonardo da Vince, and a Galileo.

Please, stop comparing ... you are only going to embarrass you and your cesspool genetics further.
86 112