Is this real?
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRpFN7S9/

Yeah, I think so.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
5 gallons of ass in a 3 gallon bucket.
I'm suddenly in the mood for jello.
Back when I cared more about such things, I worked hard not to have an ass like that. Things sure have changed.
Most people like a curvy bubble butt, but that girl is just a fat fuck.
Well I watched several of her videos to try to figure it out. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
The one I shared is the one that looked the most fake.

Her whole channel is just her butt cheeks in different outfits.    Thats ....interesting?
I like her fair isle jammies.

I think she might be one of those girls who twerking comes easy and she puts a little of that into her walk.
(01-17-2023, 04:24 PM)cannongal Wrote: Her whole channel is just her butt cheeks in different outfits.    Thats ....interesting?

And sometimes her skirt or dress is stuck inside her butt cheeks and no one cares.

She doesn't have any space between her legs, she probably has to powder those suckers up.
Madona has butt implants. They don't look quite that ridiculous.
(01-17-2023, 04:24 PM)cannongal Wrote: Her whole channel is just her butt cheeks in different outfits.    Thats ....interesting?

As long as she keeps jiggling, men/women will keep ogling her.
That's a cross between swivel ass and ba donk a donk, she would be pleasant doing a reverse cowgirl.
Until she bends all the way back and smothers you with her arm flaps.
(01-17-2023, 07:32 PM)sally Wrote: Until she bends all the way back and smothers you with her arm flaps.

Not a bad way to die. Awink 89
She needs a “license plate” on that Trailer!   Smiley_emoticons_biggrin 

It certainly looks real, eat your heart out KK. 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(01-17-2023, 06:11 PM)rothschild Wrote: Madona has butt implants. They don't look quite that ridiculous.

Madonna is coming to Seattle in July. I want to work that show-i think Taylor swift is around the same time. There are leggings that people can buy now that make your butt look huge. I want to do a walk now and record it and see how my but looks. 
Someone used to call me pumpkin butt.

(01-18-2023, 02:22 AM)MirahM Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 06:11 PM)rothschild Wrote: Madona has butt implants. They don't look quite that ridiculous.

Madonna is coming to Seattle in July. I want to work that show-i think Taylor swift is around the same time. There are leggings that people can buy now that make your butt look huge. I want to do a walk now and record it and see how my but looks. 
Someone used to call me pumpkin butt.

Pumpkin butt? I'm intrigued. hah
Yeah, I kind of liked being called that by her, I think I used to call her chicken butt, tho I don't know why, it was more her face that looked like a chicken. I wasn't brave back then so nothing happened between us.
I think I still have a pumpkin butt.