How can I gain your approval today?
Please tell me because I am sooooooooo interested in pleasing you and making sure I am living up to your standards.

Fucking relatives

And then please nod in approval in my general direction but then proceed to tell other family members how you disaprove of what I am doing.

Fucking losers.

Only offer support if it is something that you approve of too. Which I declined because I KNOW ABOUT ALL OF THE STRINGS!

And you wonder why I want to go live in the mountains?

Fuckers.

I need a new avatar pic now, winter is almost over, it is already spring in some places, flowers are just pushing through the soil now.

I fucking hate people. You fucking assholes. I hate all of you. I hate people that try to act like they have something for you, but really they are still looking out for #1, themselves. And who do I foolishly look out for? Others. I spend my time caring about the other people, well today I selfishly asked for what I needed. I said "Fuck it" basically. Because I have nothing to lose.

I was so pissed yesterday. It was amazing. I kind of loved it actually. And then I wrote a nice letter this morning and then finally in the evening I was like, "OMG maybe I should have said different things!" Fuck it.

People want to say, "Hey we have this nice shiny package for you" I say, "That is what you said last year!" I know better now. For now anyway.
I have learned a lesson.

I'm going to do what I fucking want, and be who I fucking want. Fuck them, fuck you all, fuck everybody.

BTW none of this is about any of you JUST IN CASE YOU THOUGHT ME SAYING, "FUCK YOU" was to you. ITS NOT. FUCK YOU! FUCK EVERYBODY! FUCKERS!

srsly that avatar needs to go. it is too fucking cute for my mood. That fucking cute cat. I love it! I need a cat this year. FUCK IT! I'm GETTING A CAT AGAIN! THEN I CAN POST STUPID CAT VIDEOS. JUST KIDDING I WON'T DO THAT, it looks exhausting, srsly how do people spend so much time creating that shit?
I made a couple of videos, uploaded them and they look like shit. They take forever to make.

Ha! How do you like that avatar?

I worked at this shop and got to take the mustang for some pics. I hate that it was a cloudy day and I don't know how to do photo editing to edit in blue sky. But I don't care. It was a nice car to drive.

I feel better now.

Uh oh. They really pissed you off this time.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fd28hgpri8am2if.cloudfron...ipo=images]
That is exactly how I feel.

(02-15-2023, 11:56 AM)MirahM Wrote: That is exactly how I feel.

I'm glad you know where I'm coming from. I was worried you'd think I was being an arse again. I've felt that way many times with my father. Not terribly bright trying to get unconditional love from an alchoholic who had abusive parents. Not a big deal if you can learn to love yourself unconditionally, but that's not an easy thing to do.
I completely got it, growing up in dysfunction myself. Sorry to hear about your alcoholic father, that sucks. It sounds like you have come to terms with it.

Life is not the brady fucking bunch.
Well thank God for that

You're welcome.