Do you talk to strangers?
Do they talk to you?

I was just at the store and had several interactions, 1 creepy but the others were not.

(02-18-2023, 09:10 PM)MirahM Wrote: Do they talk to you?

I was just at the store and had several interactions, 1 creepy but the others were not.

Mainly just the homeless asking me to give them $5 or $10 when I try to give them a $1 or $2.
I talk to everybody if they are not a douche.
I thought it was wierd that I had like 3 different interactions at the store. First one was a guy got a cart for me, 2nd one was some guy had just walked into the store and was right behind me and I knew if I stopped he would pretty much run over me so I turned around and just said, "Hello" and he said, "Woa, morphed into someone else" I don't know who the fuck he thought he was following, but it was super creepy.
And then in the ice cream aisle a guy was starring at the options and I just went in and picked my flavor and he commented about that, that I knew exactly what i wanted.

Yes, I talk to strangers and they talk back. It's almost always football related.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I always have to make small talk with someone or other at the grocery store. I'm not the one who initiates it. I had to tell these two black guys the other day how to make guacamole. There were several people in the vegetable section, but I guess I looked like the best person to ask. The cashiers also always ask me about the food I get and what I'm going to make with it. On their behalf, I guess it might look strange to some people when you're buying 30 bulbs of garlic.
Stores should have recipe apps showing the ingredients and where in the fucking store it is, like salsa, guacamole, aji sauce etc.
Good idea! I feel like they used to have recipe cards...