Who do you think you would get along with in real life here
I'll go with Duchess even though I absolutely despise every goddamn thing she says regarding anything political. But I don't really talk to anybody in real life about that kind of stuff so it wouldn't be an issue.
It would be easier for me to list those members I wouldn't want to associate with, IRL.  The list is very, very short.

But, then . . .  I like to hang-out and be seen with fat and homely people, in public.   Hmmm . . . maybe I should reconsider my short list.

Hanging with the short-listers, in IRL, I'd be hailed as a Nobel Prize laureate and emotionally stable.
I don't think I will get along with anyone in person.

(02-19-2023, 11:08 PM)sally Wrote: I'll go with Duchess even though I absolutely despise every goddamn thing she says regarding anything political. 

Love3

I don't have a problem getting along with most people, I'm pretty laid back and unless someone is a complete fucking dick there isn't going to be a problem.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-20-2023, 03:59 AM)MirahM Wrote: I don't think I will get along with anyone in person.

Oh c'mon!
Its rare on a first meeting to like someone, it has happened though, its not how someone looks, but how they make me feel. Research has shown it takes nine hours of being in someones company for them to become a friend.

My process is to focus on there percieved dodgy side, its like putting up defences. When i begin to understand them it comes down. Intuition plays a big part, and is rarely, if evver wrong.

In a group of people i can pick out a bad un instantly, even if he or she has a track record or comes over not so. Intuition on here suggests..... no stop there.
What you see is what you get, but if anyone wanted to meet and discuss the state of the world I'd be up for it. I'm not one for trivial chit chat and generally don't have much use for establishmentarians, for much the same reasons that they don't have much use for gadflies. I find meditation more satisfying than being in the company of those who constitute the norm in this world. The area I am most interested in improving -- believe it or not -- are my communication skills.

I'll leave you with a quote from Krishnamurti... Blowing-kisses

"It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
(02-20-2023, 09:05 AM)rothschild Wrote:  but if anyone wanted to meet and discuss the state of the world I'd be up for it. 

No. We are not talking about the state of the word. That's bullshit, rothschild. I don't want to be serious. I'm taking you down a mountain on a godamn inner tube and you're going to like it, mister man.
(02-20-2023, 10:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 09:05 AM)rothschild Wrote:  but if anyone wanted to meet and discuss the state of the world I'd be up for it. 

No. We are not talking about the state of the word. That's bullshit, rothschild. I don't want to be serious. I'm taking you down a mountain on a godamn inner tube and you're going to like it, mister man.

I'd really like to go hiking in the Columbia River Gorge. What do you say?
(02-20-2023, 11:08 AM)rothschild Wrote: I'd really like to go hiking in the Columbia River Gorge. What do you say?

When you're not argumentative it takes the wind out of my sails.   hah

I would love to hike some of the Columbia River Gorge.

[Image: caption.jpg?w=1200&h=-1&s=1]

[Image: 13647173279735069845.jpg?attachment&modal]
(02-20-2023, 11:08 AM)rothschild Wrote:

I'll be tour guide.

(02-20-2023, 06:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-19-2023, 11:08 PM)sally Wrote: I'll go with Duchess even though I absolutely despise every goddamn thing she says regarding anything political. 

Love3

I don't have a problem getting along with most people, I'm pretty laid back and unless someone is a complete fucking dick there isn't going to be a problem.

(02-20-2023, 06:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 03:59 AM)MirahM Wrote: I don't think I will get along with anyone in person.

Oh c'mon!
But I am such a dick!  hah hah

Yes i'm old, the jackasses I argued with the most from the c.b. radio became my best friends, then their circle of friends became mine as well. Easily a hundred people.
I would get along with everyone here most likely, i'm a chameleon. I'm a self made salesman that doesn't come across as one, as I hate them!
(02-20-2023, 12:19 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 11:08 AM)rothschild Wrote:

I'll be tour guide.

Next year if you two are serious. Get myself in shape to do 10 or so miles a day. See if my mum is up for it. She's in great shape for her age.
(02-20-2023, 11:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 11:08 AM)rothschild Wrote: I'd really like to go hiking in the Columbia River Gorge. What do you say?

When you're not argumentative it takes the wind out of my sails.   hah

I would love to hike some of the Columbia River Gorge.

[Image: caption.jpg?w=1200&h=-1&s=1]

[Image: 13647173279735069845.jpg?attachment&modal]

Let's do it. I have one more adventure left in me. I think.
More like Gerbil Falls.

I think we'd get along in real life. We seemed to get along well enough in our MSN Messenger chats/video chats years ago. Until I fucked things up by being too needy/clingy and developing an unhealthy unrequited crush on you, which I've long since come to terms with and put it behind me.
(02-20-2023, 12:20 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 06:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Love3

(02-20-2023, 06:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh c'mon!
But I am such a dick!  hah hah

Is that code for funny,smart, independent, free spirited, attractive woman?
I'm just being a smart ass.

I get along w/ most people and I can endure alot. I fear some would be annoyed by me. I can be a goofball in person.

I am sure you and I would get along Clang. I think we would bring out each others unhealthy sides and be undisciplined and unmotivated. I don't think it was you that fucked up, I mean we both played a part. I take responsibility in that. It just didn't work out.