MALE OR FEMALE
Is it ever okay to date the ex of a friend?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-22-2023, 05:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: Is it ever okay to date the ex of a friend?

No. You are essentially calling your friend a liar that told you crazy stories about the ex. And you are mental to want to dip your toes in the crazy pool.
I don't think it's okay either. I watched a couple women discuss it, one said never, ever and the other thought it was okay if the other person had moved on.
I have a hard time w/ what if situations. My first instinct is that it feels sketchy.

And to Clang-sometimes people just don't jive together, but that doesn't make them bad people. Not every ex is a crazy person. I dated a guy, super nice, we got along well, there were a few things that we didn't mesh with tho and I wouldn't mind anyone dating him. I mean that was so long ago anyway.

Now my ex husband...I mean that wouldnt' even happen. And I can't think of any friend's exes I would want to date either.

Ramsey used to refer to her ex as the ex-hole.   113
mrs biggie hates when i call her my ex girlfriend.
I think it's okay after time has passed and both have moved on. What if that person is the one for you, you'll never know if you pass it up just because a friend used to date them.
(02-22-2023, 05:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: Is it ever okay to date the ex of a friend?

"Is it ever okay to fuck the ex of a friend?"

Isn't this what you're really asking?
Well, I'm kinda old fashioned and think we should probably meet and get to know each other a little before I give him a shot at this and that would require dating. *cringe*  That's how I feel about dating--cringey.
netflix and chill, homegirl.
I recently found out what that means and it made me feel old & uncool.
I think you are cool, especially when you and lovechild talk about scissoring.
(02-24-2023, 11:59 AM)Duchess Wrote: Well, I'm kinda old fashioned and think we should probably meet and get to know each other a little before I give him a shot at this and that would require dating. *cringe*  That's how I feel about dating--cringey.

Since you are committed to cowboy,   I can say this:  are you fucking stupid?     It is 'a friend's ex'  you already met them at some point. There is no dating game,  unless you are super shallow.
be nice.
I keep dreaming of someone I used to work with. Apparently we are in a relationship for months and we dont fuck, hug or kiss even.
And in last nights dream he wouldn't even make me a sandwich!

(02-24-2023, 01:21 PM)BigMark Wrote: be nice.

I was being nice, dammit!
(02-24-2023, 01:31 PM)MirahM Wrote: I keep dreaming of someone I used to work with. Apparently we are in a relationship for months and we dont fuck, hug or kiss even.
And in last nights dream he wouldn't even make me a sandwich!

That dirty bitch!

So....there is a gal that was dating a guy I had a huge crush on. Now they broke up and I would totally go for him. But I am pretty sure if he wanted some Mirah action he would have a long time ago.
And then I think, well if she broke up w/ him, there must be something wrong with him. And now she is already engaged.

(04-15-2023, 06:34 PM)MirahM Wrote:  I am pretty sure if he wanted some Mirah action he would have a long time ago.

Could he have thought you were out of his league so he didn't make any attempt?
I don't know. He is a little younger than me and she was a bit younger than him. Thanks for saying that tho! Made me feel better! LOL