Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS THERE SOMETHING OUT THERE?
Are we the only life form in the universe? If there was someplace else like Earth, we'd know, right?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-14-2023, 02:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: Are we the only life form in the universe? If there was someplace else like Earth, we'd know, right?

No, we wouldn't know. Governments have been covering up that stuff up for centuries. Tin+foil+hat+smiley
Our view of our world is not true but it is our reality, I suspect there are many layers we exist in and can only comprehend one. Lets get that sorted out first...
Alien theories that I have seen like on Louis Theroux where people in the USA go out at night trying to find aliens, it's like trying to hunt down an old boyfriend that doesn't want to see you anymore. It's ellusive and frustrating to watch people go through that. I don't think it's real. I think it's a hoax. However, I find the latest stuff NASA has been doing interesting, and what your President showed to the world the latest research NASA has found to be groundbreaking.

People like Elon Musk are just weirdos with big egos and limited insight.
(04-14-2023, 02:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: Are we the only life form in the universe? If there was someplace else like Earth, we'd know, right?

Scientific advancement can't keep up with the rate of change in the multiverse, so no matter how much it advances, we're falling behind. It might be that change is the one, true constant, because in a continuosly changing sytem there are no actual constants. There are theoretical constants, but theories are guesswork. Some work well enough to build upon, most have no applicability outside of controlled environments. So it's impossible for us to know the totality of what's out there.

For all we know there are extraterrestrial beings here on our planet that know far more than we do, but even then their knowledge would be limited because the only way to fully perceive "reality" is through direct experience, because it's a state of being. What we do perceive, in my opinion, is something along the lines of an ectoplasmic expression.
(04-15-2023, 05:57 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: People like Elon Musk are just weirdos with big egos and limited insight.

He's such a very strange individual. He's like one of the biggest trolls on Twitter and can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Someone with a great deal of money once told me that money only reinforces crappy people. If one is a nasty bitch then she's simply a rich nasty bitch. Rich or poor, people are who they are.

Now those are great stoner conversations!

I don't think there is.

(04-15-2023, 11:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-15-2023, 05:57 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: People like Elon Musk are just weirdos with big egos and limited insight.

He's such a very strange individual. He's like one of the biggest trolls on Twitter and can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Someone with a great deal of money once told me that money only reinforces crappy people. If one is a nasty bitch then she's simply a rich nasty bitch. Rich or poor, people are who they are.

They say he grew up in wealth, a white South African at the height of apartheid in South Africa. His family would have thought that locking up Nelson Mandela was a good idea. He truly is a bad person. I wouldn't trust a Tesla or drive one if you paid me. I see they have been breaching peoples privacy circulating videos and spying on customers through the cameras of their cars. I read on our national news they have been circulating things like a 2 year old getting run over, another is a naked man. You can imagine, such a huge breach of privacy. No thank you.
Nikola Tesla is an underrated genius.
Yeh, and I would love an electric vehicle. A volvo though haha. I have seen the Tesla's driving around, they look very glamorous, but when I read that they are prying into customers lives and sharing videos in their Whatsapp groups, I was horrified. I think of the strict medical records laws we have here in Australia. Even if you click on a patient's records by accident, you can lose your job. That's what I was told when I was working in Victoria.
(04-16-2023, 06:03 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I think of the strict medical records laws we have here in Australia. 

Ours are supposed to be strict as well and people are still told they are, but they aren't, not really, not when it comes to women anyway.
The new Prius Prime is the shit.
Of course there is. Life in the universe. Aussie, thats an intersting sentence when you say hunting aliens is like hunting an old boyfriend who doesnt want to see you anymore. Pray tell us more. Apparently they have found fossils on Mars, i read that somewher, i read science papers.

p.s Aussie, im not suprised dressed like that.
(04-17-2023, 06:50 AM)Piglet Wrote: Of course there is.  Life in the universe.   Apparently they have found fossils on Mars, i read that somewher, i read science papers. 

Wow!  Another example of that British genius brain at work!  Especially from someone who claims to read "science papers".

The finding of fossils does not indicate current life.  It is preserved remains of what once was.

There is absolutely no evidence, at this time, of any living organism on Mars or elsewhere.  You are guessing. 

Geez . . . at least pray for a correct response . . . or consult and perform the rituals, from your Chinese divination text.

It's obvious the "science papers" aren't doing you any good.

And neither are the 5 minute intro YouTube videos, you rely upon, for your knowledge of the the Bible and I Ching.
Chingaso!