Piglet's posts
You must be so sad today Piglet. I do hope you have a better day tomorrow. Cheer up little piglet.

I thought he seemed a little angry too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Is this another piglet thread?
No, sir. It's Miss Mirah's with the lovely cleavage.
I think a wardrobe malfunction is in order.
(04-26-2023, 07:52 AM)MirahM Wrote: You must be so sad today Piglet. I do hope you have a better day tomorrow. Cheer up little piglet.

Piggy was very pissy.  Very sour in both tone and content.

Maybe one of his Snooker idols was eliminated . . . and he's dealing with the realization that no longer will he see his man . . . bent over a table . . . while gripping his long, straight stick . . . and contemplating ball movement?

A YouTube of Bab's singing, "Papa, Can You Hear Me?" might just be thing to lift his spirits.

Give it a try, Piggy!  What have you got to lose?
Theres nowt wrong with me chuck. In Britain we call insulting each other banter, its light hearted and not meant to be too serious, but some of it is. You are getting the hang of it, chango is insulting me all the time, way to go son, and because i push the boat out im sure hits have increased. It beats how are you?, im fine how are you? , the title of this site is Mock, well there you go.

And ive got a bone to pick with you Mirah, where is your cat, did you bring him or her? It is better to save up to buy your own place whatever its size, i dont know how old you are, but it is time to put down roots. You will now bridle at that, thats what we all love about you, your like a kitten rearing up at a lion and challenging him to a fight. Or something like that.

Im going to play that song tiki, i presume its an insult. Are you familiar with Rupert, i used to love Rupert as a child, i still play those videos sometimes, i bought all the annuals. I imagine it to be like it is in heaven, an adventure every day, and all ends well.

Not on this shithole though.
(04-27-2023, 08:12 AM)Piglet Wrote: Im going to play that song tiki, i presume its an insult.  Are you familiar with Rupert,  i used to love Rupert as a child, i still play those videos sometimes, i bought all the annuals.  I imagine it to be like it is in heaven, an adventure every day, and all ends well.

Not on this shithole though.

Ooooo!  Why still in such a dour mood, Piggles . . . especially after reminiscing about your warm and loving memories with Rupert?  I would think, that alone, would chase away the melancholy of any magnitude,  currently besieging you.

Of course, silly!  I know Rupert.  Didn't I identify where he and his family resided, in a previous post?  I'm sorry your one good eye missed that.

I realize that I'm not as skilled in giving poignant advice, like you, however . . . in the spirit of lifting your mood and channeling a warm and pleasant memory of yours . . . I would like to suggest you take a train to London and visit a Build-A-Bear location.  If memory serves me, I believe there is a location either in the Soho or Covent Garden area.

Just think . . . an opportunity for you to stuff another bear as you did behind closed doors, as a child!  And unlike then, this time you get to choose the size of its cotton balls.  I can only imagine how wonderful the experience of you, once again, stuffing and stuffing a little childhood plaything . . . over and over again . . . until you were completely satisfied and spent, with the result!

Bonus:  It's machine washable, too!  No need to continue taxing those weak and effeminate hands!

But please give thanks that either your prayers or I Ching, has been answered.  An attitude of gratitude goes a long way to restoring one's mirth.

Unfortunately, I don't believe this is the "shithole" you had in mind when you pleaded with the universe to deliver one unto you.

But it was answered and one was delivered.  

Might wanna work on your "chocolate starfish" wording . . . next time you ask.

Until then, I do hope you enjoy the welcoming receptacle of Mock . . . for your many angry and dribbling discharges.
Hmmm....as for that last sentence in my minds eye its you, in three places. Now come on, youve been there too. I havent looked up that song yet, i hope i am royally insulted. To prevent you wasting your time, i am not gay, the proof is that i dont get upset at your accusation. It might be reaction formation, it is when, for example a gay person accuses another of being gay.

The gay person finds his OR HER feelings unnaceptable for some reason, then projects it onto someone else, and is violent in their reaction, even to the point of murder. What they are trying to do is murder their gay feelings. Is this you Tiki. ? The only way to allay such things is to engage in some mattress magic with me. Hop on a plane.

If i was gay id have been leading that lifestyle from the start, theres no point denying anything. Anyway, as an educational thing, read up on reaction formation, and mental health defence mechanisms. Whats a chocolate starfish? I mentioned it in another thread, what you may mistake for being gay is that my personality does contain things thaty arnt usually male.
Mattress magic sounds appealing.
Say's the Big Breasted Mattress Thrasher.
That's my stage name.
Current?  [Image: icon_eek.gif]
Retired.
It's never too late to get your groove back, Duchess.

I think Mirah saw her groove.
Camel toe ho was her stage name.
(04-27-2023, 08:12 AM)Piglet Wrote: And ive got a bone to pick with you Mirah, where is your cat, did you bring him or her?  It is better to save up to buy your own place whatever its size, i dont know how old you are, but it is time to put down roots.  You will now bridle at that, thats what we all love about you, your like a kitten rearing up at a lion and challenging him to a fight.  Or something like that. 

How did you know about  my cat?

I'm not sure I will ever "put down roots". If I do it might be this current place I am in. Who knows.

(04-28-2023, 06:57 AM)Piglet Wrote: To prevent you wasting your time, i am not gay, the proof is that i dont get upset at your accusation.    It might be reaction formation, it is when, for example a gay person accuses another of being gay.

The gay person finds his OR HER feelings unnaceptable for some reason, then projects it onto someone else,  and is violent in their  reaction, even to the point of murder.  What they are trying to do is murder their gay feelings.  

If i was gay id  have been leading that lifestyle from the start, theres no point denying anything.   Whats a chocolate starfish?     

I mentioned it in another thread, what you may mistake for being gay is that my personality does contain things thaty arnt usually male.

Forgive me, Piggy  . . . it appears my attempt to brighten your mood and uplift your spirits has done nothing to abate your hostile disposition and, instead, fueled your continuing snit.

After reading your fairy tale post, I realize I committed an extreme violation of a right that is (and rightly should be) yours . . . and yours alone.  It was inappropriate for me to “out you” . . . prior to the completion of your ongoing YouTube therapy and mired journey of self-realization.

I hadn’t considered all the challenges you faced, while remaining in the closet.  The low esteem caused by the denial of your true self, the unlearning of both the stereotypes of hetero and homosexuality, and your feelings of “forbidden or perverted” non-traditional desires . . . all that makes you . . . you.

Piggy . . . my intent was NOT to be cruel or to embarrass you.  However, it was a horrible act on my part, for which I humbly apologize, and can only hope that your forgiveness may be granted.

By all means, Piggy . . . imagine me any way you’d like!  My self-worth and esteem changes immediately . . .  based upon your beliefs and critiques.

Until the time when you find the courage (and you are ready to bravely come out), I’ll make sure the closet light is left on . . . as I only imagine it can be a very dark, fearful and lonely place . . . for an already scared Piglet . . . even while clutching Rupert and deploying the "projection" of mental defenses onto others.

Stiff upper lip, Piggy!  Just because you are gay, I won't abandon you . . . like your wife did . . . because you are homo.  I "Pinky-Piggy" promise!

(Housekeeping:  “Chocolate Starfish” = “Stink Whistle” . . . the plaything you long for and desire to conquer.)
hah