Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credibility ZERO.
Just been reading about how Biden took money from the Chinese, redistributed it among his family, dodgy business deals, corruption of all sorts, fixing elections.  

The Usa is fascist.     Trump was right.
Your trolling cred is also at zero, piggy. Could you please up your game a little?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
srsly

It is old and boring
check the speck in your own eye
stay in your lane
concentrate on your own country, community, town, city, the street you live on. Stop wasting your time posting about these items. Take up a hobby! Learn a craft! Relax! Breathe.

(05-08-2023, 10:11 AM)Piglet Wrote: Trump is fascist. USA is alright.

Fixed that for you.
I fucking hate everyone here that is for Biden after my taxes were done today. Fuck you faggots.
(05-08-2023, 06:36 PM)sally Wrote: I fucking hate everyone here that is for Biden after my taxes were done today. Fuck you faggots.

Someone has to pay for freebies the “non-contrbuters” are getting from our tax $$
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Ukraine and Israel are the global welfare queens.
We need to give a few more trillion dollars to Ukraine too, it's for the good of the people.
I was posting at the same time as RC.
No wonder Mark left here. He ain't joking when he says he's going to move out of the country.
(05-08-2023, 08:39 PM)sally Wrote: We need to give a few more trillion dollars to Ukraine too, it's for the good of the people.

Good for the people that skim 70% off of every dollar that goes there.
We got reamed one last time.
(05-08-2023, 06:36 PM)sally Wrote: I fucking hate everyone here that is for Biden after my taxes were done today. Fuck you faggots.

Ohon, girl . . . it can't be that  bad.   You and Mark are surely exaggerating!  hah  (Yeah . . . I've been doing this for a few decades . . . Biden lies and the media covers and gaslights for him.)

Uncle Joe promised no increase . . . instead, a decrease in taxes for all . . . except the 1%ers. (Joe lied.)

He did lie.  I heard him.  Both Jen Psaki-Bomb and Negro Raggedy Ann, KJP said it, too. (Biden's puppets' lies.)

Trump was the dirty fucker screwing hard working Americans by taxing them unfairly . . . while giving his cronies huge breaks!  (Media lies.)

And Trump never paid taxes on his income, too! (More media lies.)
I don't want to add it up, don't need the aggravation.
Hmm so ony the media and Joe Biden lied?! Fascinating!

Dichotomies are a two-way street leading to nowhersville.
Ooooh, anger. I am by American standards, a republican, and yet i believe in a welfare state, universal health care for all, housing for all, if they want it.

The democrats, paradoxically, the defender of the poor, does not believe in a welfare state. Obama, give him his due, tried to bring universal health care in. Lets put some real life bones on it, if chango goes nutty, the state picks up the bill for his housing, treats him, and pays him benefits. Till he dies.

This applies to all of you. The democrats are part of the problem, but they dont see it. Many of you will disagree in a welfare state, fair enough, but to me, a republican, that is wrong, and the USA is a god fearing nation. Except when it comes to money.

The top 300 american families posses 60 per cent of the nations wealth, or is it 400.? not on in any way. Im not short, and realise that money only buys you what you need, which isnt much.

The rest is ostentatiousness. The rich get richer, with money they cant spend, while there is untold suffering on Americas streets. Like the Joads.

Not in Britain thank god. What speck is that Mirah? , unlike yourselves, any info is gratefully acccepted. Remember, there but for the grace of god go i,.....How can a republican, like me, believe in a welfare state, and not Biden?
I love capitalism. No one should be forced to share their wealth. Not that I have wealth, I don't, but damn if I want to support those who don't even try to do better.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-09-2023, 02:11 AM)MirahM Wrote: Hmm so ony the media and Joe Biden lied?! Fascinating!

When it came to taxes and his plan . . . yes . . . Biden, the media and his staff lied.