Friends with assholes
This is ridiculous, I already know.

Throughout my life I have tried to make friends with assholes. I thought I had accomplished something if I had done so. And in the end, all I'm left with
is an asshole!

There is a local who is ornory, cranky, crass, rude. She will go to businesses and loves to embarres the new people, loves to point out, not just people's mistakes, but when they are learning. She has done it to me, so I know. And now just the other day she told me of a story going in to a place where a new girl was and she embarresed the hell out of her and she thought it was funny. And I just looked at her and thought, "Why did I ever try to get this lady to like me?"
When I worked at the bank in town none of the other tellers wanted to deal with her, but I volunteered because I knew her. So she would gripe and complain and I could handle it-probably because I agreed with her!
She recently did something I don't agree with and I just shake my head. I thought I was so cool trying to be her friend. I mean on one hand we all find her stories sort of funny and we laugh at them, but I know what it is like to be that new person when she comes up as your customer.

Then there was Marv (I like that name recently)
Marv was loud and obnoxious. One of my older coworkers always asked if I was okay when he was around and I said, "Marv? Yeah, I can handle him!" and I did. I knew how to work with him. And I did it in a way where even the customers around him that would at first look at him like he was crazy would kind of look at him diffferently because I was kind to him.
He moved to Florida! I sure do miss the guy!

Then there was Tom. Not so much an asshole. Just annoying, he had needs. He gave me a ride once to get some lunch when I was in town and w/out a vehicle. I was afraid of people looking at me, wondering what I was doing hanging out with him, but then I really didn't care. He has never been mean to me.
He passed on. I won't really miss him, but he had a kind face.

If i was being served by you, how would you handle me?, it wont be good as you obviously loathe the ground i walk on, dont worry about guilt, if you have any, everyone does. I would of course tell you where your going wrong with your life, and in doing so i would also smash my fist onto the desk demanding you do as i say.

I may even poke you in the chest with my finger, and snarl. Number one improvement has to be buying your own place. Number two is stop being uppity and telling people like me to get lost.

Number three would be not to play the video in your head of me and you getting it on. That would be tough to stop that. Number four would be to always wear a flowery dress just above the knee, with ringlets in your hair, big glasses, and talk like librarian.

Number five is to allow me to register you with all the netflix you want or whatever, and pick a car out.

I will still be an asshole, but a good one, i wont hold it against you.
I'm not talking about abusive, tho my first example borders on that. I'm talking about your regular old folk assholey type. Your descriptions are yucky piglet. But thanks for playing along.

And btw I wouldn't be serving you and your finger wouldn't get close to my chest with the whip in my hand.

Fuckin' A.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Everyone is an asshole to someone. I think equality is very important so I try to be an asshole to everyone.
That whip bullshit is fake as fuck. This is real kung fu...

Way to suck the life out of some silly bullshit fun, asshole.
Try topping the ending of Kung Fu Hustle. I dare you. 103
*flexes*
Oh Duchess! You found the perfect video! Thank you. And I can't see at all what RC is saying and I'm not clicking on it either.

I had a whip along with my halloween costume once, but now thinking about it, I don't know why. I was dressed as a viking and it was one of those costume shops that help you get all dressed up and they said, "This is part of the costume too!" "Great!" I said.
Yeah, that thing was fun, but not as dangerous as the one in the video.

(05-13-2023, 12:41 AM)MirahM Wrote: This is ridiculous, I already know.

Throughout my life I have tried to make friends with assholes. I thought I had accomplished something if I had done so. And in the end, all I'm left with
is an asshole!

I wish I was more of asshole and not such a pushover nice guy. Though I got stuck in traffic today looking for parking for 2 hours due to the bullshit Tulip Festival parking restrictions, and started honking my horn aggressively and obnoxiously and flipped people off. Maybe deep down I really am an asshole.

https://youtu.be/UrgpZ0fUixs
https://youtu.be/sen8Tn8CBA4
Theres RC with the "Everyone is an asshole" bit.

He's like a vampire. rothschild is a fun sucker!

[Image: 297b85cd7d46d0220d5897ee3ec47e7c.jpg]
(05-14-2023, 05:49 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I wish I was more of asshole and not such a pushover nice guy. Though I got stuck in traffic today looking for parking for 2 hours due to the bullshit Tulip Festival parking restrictions, and started honking my horn aggressively and obnoxiously and flipped people off. Maybe deep down I really am an asshole.

https://youtu.be/UrgpZ0fUixs
https://youtu.be/sen8Tn8CBA4

I don't want to date an asshole. 

REally I just want people to be themselves, don't try to fit into any mold. you are who you are. I am who I am. I'm not changing, unless it is for the better. But even then, change is hard!

I would be scared to honk my horn at people! LOL

(05-14-2023, 08:16 PM)MirahM Wrote: I would be scared to honk my horn at people! LOL

You really have to think hard about provoking people nowadays. Being an asshole can get you killed! hah
(05-14-2023, 08:16 PM)MirahM Wrote: I would be scared to honk my horn at people! LOL

Well they started it!