REALITY TV
I just watched a tiny clip of Sly Stallone & Al Pacino. Stallone is 76 and Pacino is 83. Al is aging gracefully, he looks like an old bum  hah and Sly is pulled so tight, he's a little freaky looking. The Stallone family has a new reality show. 

Those shows aren't my cup of tea, but back in the day I watched the Osbourne's and I was enthralled! I couldn't believe that families talked to each other like this family did...fuck this, fuck that. I'd never seen anything like it in my life.

Do y'all watch reality programming?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-18-2023, 11:11 AM)Duchess Wrote: I just watched a tiny clip of Sly Stallone & Al Pacino. Stallone is 76 and Pacino is 83. Al is aging gracefully, he looks like an old bum  hah and Sly is pulled so tight, he's a little freaky looking. The Stallone family has a new reality show. 

Those shows aren't my cup of tea, but back in the day I watched the Osbourne's and I was enthralled! I couldn't believe that families talked to each other like this family did...fuck this, fuck that. I'd never seen anything like it in my life.

Do y'all watch reality programming?
No. They are too silly and full of manufactured drama.

Farmer Wants A Wife? Clang wants to change the channel.
Have you seen farm girl, that bitch is hot!
(05-18-2023, 01:36 PM)BigMark Wrote: Have you seen farm girl, that bitch is hot!

No I only watch FOX for Gordon Ramsay cooking shows, not foxes.
Is it Gordon Ramsey who is having his guests do that hot sauce challenge thing?
(05-18-2023, 02:25 PM)Duchess Wrote: Is it Gordon Ramsey who is having his guests do that hot sauce challenge thing?

No. I think your thinking of Hot Ones hosted by Sean Evans. Where celebrities eat 10 wings smothered in increasing spice and heat level hot sauces while being interviewed by Sean Evans.
Okie dokie. I've only seen it in passing so I was unsure.
I love that show, reduces the filtering celebs do.
What is farm girl? Is that for real?

I used to like watching reality shows and drama. I remember watching the Ozzy's. It makes me uncomfortable to watch people who talk to each other harshly, in real life. Not like here!

(05-19-2023, 12:44 AM)MirahM Wrote: What is farm girl? Is that for real?

I used to like watching reality shows and drama. I remember watching the Ozzy's. It makes me uncomfortable to watch people who talk to each other harshly, in real life. Not like here!

Yes. Hot, vacuous girls.

Woo.  Sarcasm01