Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MILL YOU BITCH
Do you think you could get GoatBitch to join Mock too...'Cuz seriously, that would be the cherry on my cake of a day. ::bravo::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ooohhhh...I betcha he ran right into Members Only and is looking for the female Mockers bare breasted pix.*ick*
steebee evidently got up on the wrong side of the flour sack this morning...
Fug duh kund
He's pissed off Gangrene got banned from 24 for a week so he joined Mock to raise a little hell.

Hee.
bummer.....nothing for him to pound his pud to..
Fug duh kund
Duchess Wrote:Do you think you could get GoatBitch to join Mock too...'Cuz seriously, that would be the cherry on my cake of a day. ::bravo::

She has too much character and class....You'll have to eat Lukes cherry.
Duchess Wrote:Ooohhhh...I betcha he ran right into Members Only and is looking for the female Mockers bare breasted pix.*ick*

Better looking breasts are most assuredly all over the internet...why bother with those here?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:He's pissed off Gangrene got banned from 24 for a week so he joined Mock to raise a little hell.

Hee.

damn...She got banned?...LOL...Then what ever she said must have been right on...::thumbs::
Mill you Bitch Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Do you think you could get GoatBitch to join Mock too...'Cuz seriously, that would be the cherry on my cake of a day. ::bravo::

She has too much character and class....You'll have to eat Lukes cherry.

The last thing that bigot and racist has is class.

Don't worry though, none of us here has anything for a potty mouth compared to her. And not one of us has the sour attitude she glows with.
The Antagonist Wrote:
Mill you Bitch Wrote:

Don't worry though, none of us here has anything for a potty mouth compared to her. And not one of us has the sour attitude she glows with.

Hmmmmm.....you've been on a different side of the arguments than I have. Not saying all of you are sour, but damn.....a shit load of you guys are.
Mill you Bitch Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:
Mill you Bitch Wrote:

Hmmmmm.....you've been on a different side of the arguments than I have. Not saying all of you are sour, but damn.....a shit load of you guys are.
I can freely state that I can be a flaming asshole, but your little buddy is a very bitter woman. It comes out very clearly in all of her posts.
hey, let's have a group hug for the new asshole...what'cha say?
Fug duh kund
I'll pass...Thanks
Duchess Wrote:I'll pass...Thanks
Thanks....you smell like an old horse anyway.
Luke Warmwater Wrote:hey, let's have a group hug for the new asshole...what'cha say?

Appropriate, coming from flaming asshole hugger.......
Mill you Bitch Wrote:Thanks....you smell like an old horse anyway.
I associate smelling like a horse with having fun so, for me, that's a good thing. ::bravo::
Mill you Bitch Wrote:
Versus you, smelling like an old whore.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Mill you Bitch Wrote:
Versus you, smelling like an old whore.

I don't even know you...
What kind of a stupid name is "Mill You Bitch"?

At least I can blame mine on Frank.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:What kind of a stupid name is "Mill You Bitch"?

At least I can blame mine on Frank.

My name is Mill, you bitch...