Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now its Cannongal.
She wrote somewhere that she had a coffee and lit up a joint.  Its probably a culture thing but i find the American use of pot as routine utterly shocking, and im sure most brits would too.   It does explain why the USA is in such a mess, its because your all on pot or some other substance, or alcohol, or some god forsaken habit.

How else can supporting the democrats and black lives matter be explained?  Oh, and disbanding the police, i mean who wants a copper upholding laws, and turning a blind eye to daily massacres by loons who are under the influence, probably.

And Britain is becoming the same, crime is rampant, and the government  say they will do one thing, and do another.   I suppose its like a mine, with props holding up the roof.  Thank god mine is  only decent coffee and a glass of JD or  red wine.

If your drug habits were taken away, youd be in big trouble.  You will all now say its harmless.   Snigger.

By the way Duch, i think its Frank James on you tube who does skits on MBTI types, he does a good one on infps, dont take it to heart, hes american.    Are you considering shutting up shop?, its pretty dead, isnt it. 

Chang im coming to Williamsburg with Derek a 17 stone  second  row forward in rugby union, hes used to shoving his head up the rear ends of his team mates as in scrums.  He has cailiflower ears, built like a challenger, and wont notice if he is hit by a tank shell.

Just the type to take your cherry.  Lets fix a date for visiting. 

p.s, can i film it?, ill make a mint on you tube, you can have 10 per cent, crikey, you may even get on the Carson show, or whoevers doing that now.    Derek wont know the difference.
(06-11-2023, 07:20 AM)Piglet Wrote:   Are you considering shutting up shop?, its pretty dead, isnt it. 

Sometimes I think about it. Mock is about as active as she usually is, some days a little more, some days a little less. Mock has never been a hugely active site, we are a very small community and everyone has been with me for years. Sometimes I consider promoting her, but I have to be careful what I wish for, more doesn't always mean better. As small as she is, she has a great membership, they all add something of value. I'll know when the party is over & it's time to turn out the lights. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah

If you don't like my natural plant habit, you're going to hate my fungus habit

[Image: 62ea8d4884e21.webp]
That is some funny shit homegirl.
(06-11-2023, 07:20 AM)Piglet Wrote: She wrote somewhere that she had a coffee and lit up a joint.  Its probably a culture thing but i find the American use of pot as routine utterly shocking, and im sure most brits would too.   It does explain why the USA is in such a mess, its because your all on pot or some other substance, or alcohol, or some god forsaken habit.

How else can supporting the democrats and black lives matter be explained?  Oh, and disbanding the police, i mean who wants a copper upholding laws, and turning a blind eye to daily massacres by loons who are under the influence, probably.

And Britain is becoming the same, crime is rampant, and the government  say they will do one thing, and do another.   I suppose its like a mine, with props holding up the roof.  Thank god mine is  only decent coffee and a glass of JD or  red wine.

If your drug habits were taken away, youd be in big trouble.  You will all now say its harmless.   Snigger.

By the way Duch, i think its Frank James on you tube who does skits on MBTI types, he does a good one on infps, dont take it to heart, hes american.    Are you considering shutting up shop?, its pretty dead, isnt it. 

Chang im coming to Williamsburg with Derek a 17 stone  second  row forward in rugby union, hes used to shoving his head up the rear ends of his team mates as in scrums.  He has cailiflower ears, built like a challenger, and wont notice if he is hit by a tank shell.

Just the type to take your cherry.  Lets fix a date for visiting. 

p.s, can i film it?, ill make a mint on you tube, you can have 10 per cent, crikey, you may even get on the Carson show, or whoevers doing that now.    Derek wont know the difference.

86 103 Smiley-rolling-joint 105 Weed-2 Taser Diaf
Don’t worry about us, Piglet. Don’t you have people in India to be oppressing or something? Hitler didn’t have shit on y’all.
(06-11-2023, 07:20 AM)Piglet Wrote: How else can supporting the democrats and black lives matter be explained? 

Tell me what is wrong with black lives mattering?

(06-11-2023, 11:49 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(06-11-2023, 07:20 AM)Piglet Wrote: How else can supporting the democrats and black lives matter be explained? 

Tell me what is wrong with black lives mattering?

What do you think would happen if a black man asked some bangers that question?
Please tell me the definition of "banger"

(06-12-2023, 12:13 AM)MirahM Wrote: Please tell me the definition of "banger"

Gangbanger.
I think black lives matter. I think BLM is dog poop. But that's me.
(06-12-2023, 12:14 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 12:13 AM)MirahM Wrote: Please tell me the definition of "banger"

Gangbanger.

Well when I looked up the definition of "banger" that is not what I expected your answer to be. So I am glad I asked.

and mash.
Im going to supress you Sally. Your freedom, and those here owe their freedoms to smoke shit etc to about a hundred RAF pilots at its worst, in the battle of britain. A german europe would have isolated the USA and god knows what would have happened from there. You must respect your betters, in this case me.

If the battle of britain was yankee Hollywood would have made a thousand films about it, oh, they have, replacing the british with yankees. If we ever go toe to toe with the russian bastard the RAF pilots wont have dope in their veins like the yankees, it will be a miracle if you lot ever get a plane off the ground.

America owes Britain everything. America is becoming less northern european, less of everything, its governance now has more to do with the corruption and loose morals of less developed peoples, gangsters, drug dealers, criminality of every sort, like black lives matter.

America is dying, you dont know it. Being northern european is about being organised, together, can do, fairness for all, being wealthy, developing all things, progress, innovation, getting off your arse.

America is drug addled, self piosoning, compliant, sheep, degraded, insular, its being raped by the rich, it always has been, your gestapo are those with money. Your homeless cities have people who would rather shoot up than eat, the cancer of drugs is everywhere.

Ancient Greece fell through the degradation you have now, and you will follow, you cant turn it around, britain is the same but not so bad. To be fair, unless youve got some governmental maturity, wealth brings this type of shit, humans need to struggle, not have to drug themselves due to not having to survive.

To sit at home to be left with your own thoughts, and yourself will kill most, and not be the launch pad for better things. If youve got this far well done. What i think doesnt matter to you, it does to me, and thats what matters, you walk your walk and ill walk mine. This world is a plie of shit, i hope im on the right road not to have to come back to this shit hole.

And we havent touched that, that you are creating your future self, beyond death, now.

Lets not go there eh! Live for the moment, good luck with that. p.s, how many will die today walking in a mall minding their own business? Who cares? In northern european countries the shit would hit the fan.

Thats how bad the usa is. Sally, you can regard the above as a slap across the face with the back of my hand. Want another?, all i have to do is mention Hunter Biden, oh thats more for the duchess.
Piggy, I know you'd like some reaction to your trolling, but you're just not going to get it from these people.
Ohhhhhh, thats a challenge. Like it. I suppose your abilty to take criticism isnt great, nationalism gets in the way. USA USA USA, etc. If you cant take fair criticism, as a country, you will never progress, miss addict. Im the same, i was addicted to cigars.

Notice the word was.

I have to take into account how sensitive you are. If i were you, id regard the pig as a knight in shining armour, wearing chain mail and clanking, sporting a sword and a lance, astride a clothed horse, as you are be devilled by frogs. Thats frenchmen.

I ride to your rescue, hewing the frogs, i offer my arm, as you climb up. I take you to a german style castle, turreted, high, moated, with footmen blowing trumpets at our arrival.

Teen hand maidens usher you to your room, the bed canopied, with works of art on the walls. They bathe you in milk, and tend to your every need, and you can pick the prettiest from three for your delight, or all three.

Happy dreams tonight Duchess.
Thanks, honey, but it would probably me dreaming again about Alec Baldwin asking me to babysit his 7 kids.
You had a dream of that picture I posted?
I had that dream months ago and posted about it.
I posted a picture months ago asking why anybody would want seven fucking kids.