Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big, big trouble.
Filmed on a i phone a british child was  told off by a teacher for not agreeing that a fellow pupil could self identify as a cat, the teacher was scathing and obnoxious.  Apparently british school children identify as animals quite regularly, and i must add, they are not animals but humans.

This is wokery.   And you Duchess, are as ive said before, part of the problem.    The title says big trouble,  the nub is that nobody will do anything about it, like the teacher or teachers get fired.

The west is psychotic, and the above is funny, if it wasnt so serious.
(06-20-2023, 06:10 AM)Piglet Wrote: Filmed on a i phone a british child was  told off by a teacher for not agreeing that a fellow pupil could self identify as a cat, the teacher was scathing and obnoxious.  Apparently british school children identify as animals quite regularly, and i must add, they are not animals but humans.

This is wokery.   And you Duchess, are as ive said before, part of the problem.    The title says big trouble,  the nub is that nobody will do anything about it, like the teacher or teachers get fired.

The west is psychotic, and the above is funny, if it wasnt so serious.

Nothing wrong with identifying as a cat. They are a future Furry.

It's like me, I'm a fat fuck but I identify as trans-slender.
Why are you up so early? its not a joke.
(06-20-2023, 06:10 AM)Piglet Wrote: This is wokery.   And you Duchess, are as ive said before, part of the problem.   

Okie dokie.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Im glad youve ackowledge that, it does show some maturity, maturity you lack generally, as you and Americans generally only mature when all other options are exhausted. Clingo has toys, do you have dolls, what are their names? Do you make them walk and talk to them? Is there a Becky, liz, and Anna?

To persue other reasons for your derangement, your control centre has been inder attack for many years, and on goig destruction is the upshot, not only from weed, but from god knows what else.

Im sure youve never had kids either, if you had you would do anything to protect them from crazed loonies. As you seem to have insight, i hope your willing to take lessons in sanity, and i must urge you to watch Loony Tunes as a step up from what you are, hopefully moving onto Rupert bear when improvement is seen. Can you call me sir from now on?
(06-20-2023, 06:49 AM)Piglet Wrote: Why are you up so early? its not a joke.

Up early for work. 

Meow! Kitty got claws! hah