Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chang.
Are you still smoking cigars, if so stop, thats a command.   As you get older your blood will thicken, flow less, smoking coagulates blood.

You will have a heart attack, stroke, blood clots etc.
(06-29-2023, 08:42 AM)Piglet Wrote: Are you still smoking cigars, if so stop, thats a command.   As you get older your blood will thicken, flow less, smoking coagulates blood.

You will have a heart attack, stroke, blood clots etc.

Fuck off, wanker.

*blows cigar smoke in Piglet's face*
(06-29-2023, 10:18 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: *blows cigar smoke in Piglet's face*

I do that with pot smoke when rothschild gives me shit. Hehehe

[Image: blowing-blow.gif]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Vapors of blissful ignorance.

Walking with a crutch is a bad habit, girl. Bad bad bad.
Blowing-kisses
(06-29-2023, 11:38 AM)rothschild Wrote: Vapors of blissful ignorance.

Walking with a crutch is a bad habit, girl. Bad bad bad.
  Blowing-kisses

Well have fun fighting the good fight in Zion. I'll be enjoying myself in blissful pleasure and blistered pleasure in The Matrix.
*nods* Fuckin' A.   104
(06-29-2023, 12:47 PM)Duchess Wrote: *nods* Fuckin' A.   104

I will have the last laugh, both of you. Will you still be able to post from hospital, care home or curb when disaster hits? Part of you, amid your suffering, whatever form it takes, part of you will acknowledge piggy was right.

And i take a warm feeling from that. Oh, Chang, you will be able to afford healthcare for about 45 seconds, can i send you an aspirin? or will you prefer dope?
(06-30-2023, 07:07 AM)Piglet Wrote: I will have the last laugh, both of you.  Will you still be able to post from hospital, care home or curb when disaster hits?    Part of you, amid your suffering, whatever form it takes, part of you will acknowledge piggy was right.

And i take a warm feeling from that.  Oh, Chang, you will be able to afford healthcare for about 45 seconds, can i send you an aspirin?  or will you prefer dope?

I was posting from my hospital bed when I had that minor car accident three years ago. And blood clot surgery. 

I have great healthcare coverage from my state job, but thanks for concern anyway.

Oh and....Fuck off,wanker!
Oh dear, a blood clot already. Can i do a rest in peace now, as i may not get a chance when you croak. You are a decent bloke, easy going, tolerant, a sense of humour, giving, it cant get much better than that. Unfortunately you havent maximised your potential, and have been way laid by silliness. Oh, well, next time around chuck.

I didnt know that a state job provides health care, lucky you., and youve obviously taken advice on anglo saxon insults. Notice im not abusing you in return, your too likeable.
(07-01-2023, 06:59 AM)Piglet Wrote: Oh dear, a blood clot already.  Can i do a rest in peace now, as i may not get a chance when you croak.    You are a decent bloke, easy going, tolerant, a sense of humour, giving, it cant get much better than that.  Unfortunately you havent maximised your potential, and have been way laid by silliness.  Oh, well, next time around chuck.

I didnt know that a state job provides health care, lucky you., and youve obviously taken advice on anglo saxon insults.  Notice im not abusing you in return, your too likeable.

Well if anything you can take solice that my hubris and karma has caught up with me. Came home an hour or two ago to find water dripping from my bathroom ceiling and some minor flooding. Maintenance has been notified and they are sending someone at 9 or 10am with towels to  clean up the water.  Stopped dripping briefly, started up again while I'm typing this post.  Maintenance won't be able to start repairs until Monday morning while I'm at work. I have a pot catching the drip for now. I'll see what they say later this morning if I need to evacuate or  it floods worse.
Maintenance?, do you live in what we would call social housing? I suspect its not a water leak, but your brother is living up there in the rafters unknown to you, and as previously reported by you, just keeps relieving himself. That way, and the other way. Anyway, i suspect your not playing football, soccer to to you, cross country running, badminton or squash.

Exercise keeps the blood thin and flowing. Eventually your blood will become like a thick syrup trying to get down a very thin, and getting thinner hole, resulting in morte. And having a water leak is not karma, karma is you not fulfilling your potential, and not enacting your contract with god, a contract you signed before coming to earth.

What you need to fear is god getting mightily pissed off at your lack of progress, contract wise, and pulling the plug, no pun intended. You blowing pot smoke rings is NOT what he had in mind.
It's the people upstairs not using a shower curtain properly.
(07-02-2023, 06:44 AM)Piglet Wrote: Maintenance?, do you live in what we would call social housing?  I suspect its not a water leak, but your brother is living up there in the rafters unknown to you, and as previously reported by you, just keeps relieving himself.  That way, and the other way.    Anyway, i suspect your not playing football, soccer to to you, cross country running, badminton or squash.

Exercise keeps the blood thin and flowing.  Eventually your blood will become like a thick syrup trying to get down a very thin, and getting thinner hole, resulting in morte.  And having a water leak is not karma, karma is you not fulfilling your potential, and not enacting your contract with god, a contract you signed before coming to earth.

What you need to fear is god getting mightily pissed off at your lack of progress, contract wise, and pulling the plug, no pun intended.  You blowing pot smoke rings is NOT what he had in mind.

I'm making progress. It's slow progress but progress nonetheless. I have friends, I walk 2 miles a day. I play Cornhole, I dance at concerts. I enjoy the blessings and freedom of being single.
To truly appreciate being single you must have tried hiding your poop from a beloved.
(07-02-2023, 06:44 AM)Piglet Wrote: What you need to fear is god getting mightily pissed off at your lack of progress, contract wise, and pulling the plug, no pun intended.  You blowing pot smoke rings is NOT what he had in mind.

Not only do we like Clang just the way he is, so does God. Clang is a genuinely decent human. Fuck off with this shit.
(07-02-2023, 09:36 AM)BigMark Wrote: To truly appreciate being single you must have tried hiding your poop from a beloved.

I tried framing my younger brother Larry for the poop I smeared on the bathroom wall when I was a kid. I literally wrote "Larry did this" in pencil next to the poop smears. Does that count?
(07-02-2023, 06:44 AM)Piglet Wrote: Maintenance?, do you live in what we would call social housing?  

No, it’s an apartment. I think they call them flats over on your side. Social housing here is called affordable housing and you’re a fucking loser and did something wrong in life if you live in one.
(07-02-2023, 10:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-02-2023, 06:44 AM)Piglet Wrote: What you need to fear is god getting mightily pissed off at your lack of progress, contract wise, and pulling the plug, no pun intended.  You blowing pot smoke rings is NOT what he had in mind.

Not only do we like Clang just the way he is, so does God. Clang is a genuinely decent human. Fuck off with this shit.

You say the same thing about Joe Biden. Wasnme
I shall not. You are an ISFJ chang, your destiny is that you provide the bedrock of society, that means providing stability for mankind. Your destiny is to have a large family that you will devote your life too.

FAILED. So far.

While we are on the subject of personality, i watched a documentary recently about Jesus Chist, and his blood line, family descendants, etc. During it i logged into my anscestry thing, and sure enough there it was. One per cent of my DNA is from the Levant.....where Jesus was born. I was born in 1957, so even after all that time it is still there.

My personality typing is the same as Jesus Christ, Martin Luther King, Adolf Hitler......Yes im a male one, 0.5 of the population, a uniciorn. p.s, Hitler was my type with a cob on, which to you means a bit upset.

To his closest, Hitler was loving. Am i related to Jesus Christ. Maybe. There are two things in my favour. Was my mother the same as Mary, Jesuses mother?, you bet.