Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOCK IS SEGREGATED
Why you think that is? I don't know!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Appoint Mirah the mock diversity officer and let her sort it out. Compcoff
That's Mock with a capital M. 

Are black people not drawn to, or interested in, sites like Mock? To know us is to love us.
I’ve been saying for years that Mock needs a token black person. Or even Mexican or Chinese. We did have that one gay cop for a while though.
(07-03-2023, 02:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: That's Mock with a capital M. 

Are black people not drawn to, or interested in, sites like Mock? To know us is to love us.

Well if you like a shit ton of spam and copypasta, I'll invite this retarded gay Nig-----erian from TK.
No, we do not like a shit ton of spam and copypasta.   Dramaqueen
We used to have that big black chick that loved to get her tits out. Not sure if I miss her or not.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Oh yeah, Zenith I think her name was. We also had a transgender and a couple of Jews. We’re not that segregated after all.
(07-03-2023, 05:26 PM)Duchess Wrote: No, we do not like a shit ton of spam and copypasta.   Dramaqueen

You sure? He'd love to moderate a "Sports"forum. 39 28
Oh and I also forgot about our house cross dresser. If anything were eclectic.
We also had a gun toting biker (or three), a pyramid mad historian who hated the word ramp, a woman older than dirt and a mildly racist, jaded teacher. I think most bases were covered.

I wish you were more like Zenith, Sally, and I don’t mean black
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Dont i count?, im british. And your reactions to my posts ARE RACIST. You will be hearing from my lawyer Duchess. We can of course avert any unpleasentness, i will post a paying in number, and i will expect 10 grand for my hurt feelings. Or you can pay me in kind (wink).

Im kidding.
(07-03-2023, 10:25 PM)sally Wrote: Oh and I also forgot about our house cross dresser. If anything were eclectic.

I almost forgot too. Been too hot and humid to crossdress.
(07-04-2023, 07:06 AM)Piglet Wrote: Dont i count?, im british. 

No, you don’t. The pathetic attempt at grammar after your misplaced comma are your answer why.
(07-03-2023, 05:26 PM)Duchess Wrote: No, we do not like a shit ton of spam and copypasta.   Dramaqueen

Unless it's about Trump.
(07-04-2023, 08:16 AM)rothschild Wrote: Unless it's about Trump.

I haven't seen any spam or copypasta about trump. Having said that, I know you're referring to me posting about trump in threads clearly labeled trump, unlike you who brings up political bullshit in any thread that strikes your fancy in an effort to turn that conversation political. This is merely an observation, I don't care what you discuss, I'm not an Admin who is going to scold you for doing so.
(07-04-2023, 08:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-04-2023, 08:16 AM)rothschild Wrote: Unless it's about Trump.

I haven't seen any spam or copypasta about trump. Having said that, I know you're referring to me posting about trump in threads clearly labeled trump, unlike you who brings up political bullshit in any thread that strikes your fancy in an effort to turn that conversation political. This is merely an observation, I don't care what you discuss, I'm not an Admin who is going to scold you for doing so.

Your posts about Trump aren't political? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Anyway, I was just generating conversation, sourpuss.
(07-04-2023, 08:23 AM)rothschild Wrote: Your posts about Trump aren't political?  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Of course they are! I don't think a conversation can be had about that wretched fuck without it being political.
(07-04-2023, 08:25 AM)rothschild Wrote: Anyway, I was just generating conversation, sourpuss.

It's about time. You leave me alone to handle that by myself all the time.  111