Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't know who'd like this more..JB or Sinister
[Image: Policebike.jpg]

edited to resize..it blew the margins
It says police and it's a crotch rocket. Ibelieve that answers what I think of it.
At the risk of incuring Sin's wrath, I like it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:At the risk of incuring Sin's wrath, I like it.
If you like that you will just LOVE my dingle-berry soup.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Why would I give a shit if you like it? That just proves to me you wouldn't know a real motorcycle if it fell out of the sky, landed on your face and crammed its exhaust pipes up your nose.
Sinister Wrote:
Why would I give a shit if you like it? That just proves to me you wouldn't know a real motorcycle if it fell out of the sky, landed on your face and crammed its exhaust pipes up your nose.
I will admit I don't know much about bikes. Just what I like. I like the way a Harley sounds and I like the way a that bike looks. And I like a bike that can go fast. ::bigg::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
You really believe all that shit biker bitch says? Her "biker gang" is nothing more than a scooter club.

[Image: images9867184kq3.jpg]
ramseycat Wrote:I like the way a Harley sounds and I like the way a that bike looks. And I like a bike that can go fast.

Nothing more distinctive than the rumble of a Harley, is there? 70

And fast? I had my Suzuki up to 85mph on 8 Mile racing Bullet. I always won. 116

'Course, I weigh 110 pounds less than he does and my bike weighs 300 pounds less than his, so that was a slightadvantage. ::sly::
i bought a bike at age ____. my Dad was going to kill me. i used it to ride in the state forest. but every time i stopped i dumped it! ::lmao::

jackboots Wrote:i bought a bike at age ____. my Dad was going to kill me. i used it to ride in the state forest. but every time i stopped i dumped it! ::lmao::
You shudda put your feet down onto the floor and it wouldn't fall over! ::lmao::
jackboots Wrote:every time i stopped i dumped it!
Oh stop. Did you really??? ::blink::
I say chuck that rice burner into a pond and go buy American iron. Any self respecting motorcycle cop rides a Harley.
The Antagonist Wrote:self respecting motorcycle cop
This is a contradiction in terms. An oxymoron.

Sinister Wrote:
Sorry, but I know plenty of decent cops who ride. I cannot lump everyone into a pile of hate because of those who are shit. Cops that are assholes were assholes and untrustworthy long before they were cops.
The Antagonist Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Sorry, but I know plenty of decent cops who ride. I cannot lump everyone into a pile of hate because of those who are shit. Cops that are assholes were assholes and untrustworthy long before they were cops.
Never apologize for voicing your opinion. I don't. ::bigg::
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:I say chuck that rice burner into a pond and go buy American iron. Any self respecting motorcycle cop rides a Harley.
Unfortunately, the ones around here mostly ride BMW's although the few I know would give a left nut for a Harley.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:I say chuck that rice burner into a pond and go buy American iron. Any self respecting motorcycle cop rides a Harley.
Unfortunately, the ones around here mostly ride BMW's although the few I know would give a left nut for a Harley.
Wouldn't they have to get that nut from the wife's purse and would she allow it to be used for this purpose?
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Wouldn't they have to get that nut from the wife's purse and would she allow it to be used for this purpose? 

She usually carries the right one, but your point is not lost on me.::laugh::
The Antagonist Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

i'm a cop and she likes me. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

i like her too.

jackboots Wrote:i'm a cop and she likes me. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

i like her too.
You stupid, drunken cunt, running around a mock forum lookin' for hugs & kisses, someone to validate your pitiful existence...You're a goddamn joke but, keep it up, you give me a laugh daily !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]