KIDS IN AFRICA ARE STARVING
Do you throw away much food?

It pains me to say I do.  Smiley_emoticons_slash
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The West's primary concern regarding Africa continues to be the extraction of it's resources -- which often entails destabilizing governments that have the audacity to exhibit disapproval. This has led to a culture of corruption and dysfunctionality, and is not unsimilar to what you see in Latin America.

That's the primary reason, IMO, that Africa is not able to meet it's agricultural requirements.
OMG. It was a figure of speech, rothschild! I didn't know what to call the thread. 

You're doing it again.  52 Get with the program, mister.

Holy fuckity fuck.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-22-2023, 03:39 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you throw away much food?

No.  Very rarely and usually it's dairy past its date code.

I'll bet  just one elephant could feed a shit-ton of African kids and end their hunger.

Poached . . . Both the method of procurement and preparation.  "Ubuti! Kimbo!  Bring mo' bigga pots!"

Or feed the kids to the starving Apex predators and then, divert their UNICEF monies to support the Ukraine war effort.  (Have they tried eating the flies that are constantly surrounding their eyes and mouths?  Flies must have some nutritional value.)

Win-Win.
(07-22-2023, 05:22 PM)Duchess Wrote: OMG. It was a figure of speech, rothschild! I didn't know what to call the thread. 

You're doing it again.  52 Get with the program, mister.

Holy fuckity fuck.

And here I was thinking black lives mattered to libruls. hah
No we don’t throw away food, just the Expired date stuff.

Starving kids around the world is not America’s fault, and or responsibility! 
Unfortunately, there are starving kids in this country as well! 
America if it needs to do anything, it needs to address the starving kids and even grown people issue here, and remedy that. 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Just the expired date stuff and stuff that has been in the freezer longer than 2 years.

Sometimes.

I lived with someone who would take out the food I tossed, including the stuff I cut off and put in the compost. She was afraid to throw away anything.

I go through phases. I try to use everything I have and I don't cringe any more when something goes bad and I have to throw it out. Just buy less next time.

Make a donation to a food bank if you want.

Also I've used a food bank before, and volunteered in one, and the food that people give there is sometimes not good. And they still give it out. Which sucks.
It works best when large corporations or stores are giving stuff in large amounts  then people just donating thier expired or almost expired stuff from thier cupboards.

I’m very singular these days. I could even do without a refrigerator if I didn’t like a cold beer every now and then. It’s almost impossible to cook for one, so I usually just go out or order something on the rare times I’m at ‘home’. And then I only usually order a starter or entree, as we call it here. Rarely much waste
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-24-2023, 11:55 AM)crash Wrote: I’m very singular these days. I could even do without a refrigerator if I didn’t like a cold beer every now and then. It’s almost impossible to cook for one, so I usually just go out or order something on the rare times I’m at ‘home’. And then I only usually order a starter or entree, as we call it here. Rarely much waste

If you're not lazy and unmotivated like me and have a fridge, it's not hard to cook for one. It's called refrigerating your leftovers.
Yeah. But that’s when the throwing out of food starts.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-24-2023, 06:48 PM)crash Wrote: Yeah. But that’s when the throwing out of food starts.

Unless your a fat fuck like me that eats for two so there isn't so much leftovers to throw out.
This is one reason I liked doing a food service box during covid. I would get to try a new recipe and they would send me exactly the amount I needed for each recipe. I felt I was doing less food waste that way. But it was spendy.