Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now this ought to be interesting
Browsing the latest posts and scroll down and what do I see? New meat.

SinistersDealer ::blink::I can't wait for this one's intro.

The one who joined yesterday never posted...... prob turned chicken and ran. But this one I'm betting $1 that we got a juvenile or a retard who thinks that choosing that name is going to make it famous.
You caught that too, hey, Ant?

The first thing I will do is change this fucker's screen name. That shit won't fly for a new fish. If it bothers to sign up. The Hermit has been on twice and not done an intro so we already have fodder to fuck with that one!
Nine out of ten turn tail& run...I don't think they care for our welcoming ways...Go figure.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't miss much ::bigg::

But jeez! Can this latest retard not realize that simply by picking that name alone is going tobring a world of shit raining on his pointed head?
The Antagonist Wrote:I don't miss much ::bigg::

But jeez! Can this latest retard not realize that simply by picking that name alone is going tobring a world of shit raining on his pointed head?
He obviously did a little research, which is a point in his favor. But obviously he didn't do enough research, otherwise he would have learned what that name would get him.
Hey at least The Hermit picked a proper name for itself.

Hiding like a chicken shit..... why the fuck pick a name like Hermit? Already sounds like a coward.
I'm sometimes semi-impressed that the women are willing to give Sin's Hell a shot more often than the men are...Women with strong character are so few & far between that I'm always willing to support the ones I do come across.
Duchess Wrote:I'm sometimes semi-impressed that the women are willing to give Sin's Hell a shot more often than the men are...Women with strong character are so few & far between that I'm always willing to support the ones I do come across.

Maybe the men see our rotating messages under the board name and see that even the women need steel balls (thanks for that one, Jackboots) and get skeered. ::lmao::

The women see it as a challenge and step up. Good for them!
I am ALWAYS astounded when people can't handle the initiation...I shake my head in wonder & disgust...It's almost always the men that leave to never return...I think of them like I think of a man's soft handshake, it's a big fuckin' turn off & deserving of a bitch slap or two.
maybe they are not women or men. maybe sin is a man and OP a chick, or ramseycunt is a pot belly pig. you never know online. anyone can be anything or anyone.
Duchess Wrote:I am ALWAYS astounded when people can't handle the initiation...I shake my head in wonder & disgust...It's almost always the men that leave to never return...I think of them like I think of a man's soft handshake, it's a big fuckin' turn off & deserving of a bitch slap or two.
I don't like crybabies, whether they're men OR women. Helpless worthless piles of fecal matter that they are... it always makes me want to give them a good shake (gloves first, of course), but especially HERE it makes no sense.

I would have to guess that people step up thinking they are 'The Shit', only to find out they're like those poor saps who try out for American Idol because 'all of their friends' told them they were good singers.

And we're all Simon. ::bigg::

When they find out they're not 'The Shit', just plain old ordinary turds, they look for easier hunting grounds.

Pardon my mixed metaphors.