Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i love how many "guests" read here...
but don't have the gonads to join. hello you silly chickens. ::flip::

go read somewhere else to get your jollies. try "sheep fuckers anon. "

you think we don't know who you are?

I know a few people who have tried to join and if they do not reply in the newbie forum fast enough they get shutout. One guy said he was gone for two days, came back and the thread was locked. He checked his e-mail and there were 10 e-mails calling him a dumb fuck and an idiot. I should have him forward them to me so I can plaster them here. He said "Those idiots are desperate" I could only laugh.::haha::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:I know a few people who have tried to join and if they do not reply in the newbie forum fast enough they get shutout. One guy said he was gone for two days, came back and the thread was locked. He checked his e-mail and there were 10 e-mails calling him a dumb fuck and an idiot. I should have him forward them to me so I can plaster them here. He said "Those idiots are desperate" I could only laugh.::haha::

Is this true?

If so it exposes that our mods and admin act like complete douchebags.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:I know a few people who have tried to join and if they do not reply in the newbie forum fast enough they get shutout. One guy said he was gone for two days, came back and the thread was locked. He checked his e-mail and there were 10 e-mails calling him a dumb fuck and an idiot. I should have him forward them to me so I can plaster them here. He said "Those idiots are desperate" I could only laugh.::haha::
Is this true?

If so it exposes that our mods and admin act like complete douchebags.
I'm trying to find out if that is true, OP. If it is, I'm going to get on MF to change the system's auto-reply to new fish. That shit won't bring people in.
many of the "guests" you see are probably search engine bots spidering the site. They show up as a guest but are not really people at all.