dipping my toes in the creek

frogs
lizards
dragon flys
butterflys

I hate to see Fall/Winter come for you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Why? I love winter and fall!

Those were memories from summers past, like when I was growing up.

Last couple of weeks I wasn't in the water as much and I realized how dirtier my feet were when I would get home. Not today. Back up to 90. I got in the water, and the sprinklers, and the cold water from my cooler filled with ice.

(08-27-2023, 09:04 PM)MirahM Wrote: Why? 

Because of all the things I've read you say about Summer and how much you enjoy it. Altho, I do know that like me, you never mind the change of seasons and enjoy colder weather as well.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Your dirty feet poem amuses me.   

I routinely dump overly wet clay in my backyard so I can dip my toes in it.  I also visit river banks to dip my toes in the silt. My feet are constantly dirty, 

This site is hellbent on people who are better than 'others '.   I am not.
For the first time in my life my feet are tan.
Well my feet are so dirty right now that I’m going to take my flip flops off and put sneakers on to go to the dentist.
show her your tongue.
My tongue is clean, I brush the shit out of it before I go to the dentist. My feet are filthy from walking the dogs with flip flops on through a muddy field this morning.
Clean and long like a serpent.
(08-28-2023, 10:20 AM)BigMark Wrote: For the first time in my life my feet are tan.

I get funky tan lines from my sandles and when people see my feet w/out any shoes/sandles they think I have some disease. I think it looks cool like tiger stripes.

The worst sunburns I've had were on my feet.