Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TGIF!!! :)

::finger::

86 112
Fuck Friday. Fuck the weekend, too.

In fact, fuck the fact that my previous 5 days had to come to an end. I was super busy and having a blast. Didn't want that time to end.

Ah well; people to torture, asses to kick. Back to the regular grind.
Sinister Wrote:Fuck Friday. Fuck the weekend, too.

In fact, fuck the fact that my previous 5 days had to come to an end. I was super busy and having a blast. Didn't want that time to end.

Shut the fuck up and make my vanilla latte, you bitch!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:

A coffee purist such as myself would never lower herself to make faggot vanilla coffee garbage, so keep dreamin', bumpkin. ::bitchp::
My weekend begins NOW !!!...I just ordered a huge spread for Sundays game & I wish some of you Mockers could join us !...Go Eagles !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:My weekend begins NOW !!!...I just ordered a huge spread for Sundays game & I wish some of you Mockers could join us !...Go Eagles !
I think we should all go watch the game at Dutch's house and I also think Moose should finance the trip for us. ::thumbs::
Sinister Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:My weekend begins NOW !!!...I just ordered a huge spread for Sundays game & I wish some of you Mockers could join us !...Go Eagles !
I think we should all go watch the game at Dutch's house and I also think Moose should finance the trip for us. ::thumbs::
I think that sounds like a plan but, leave that yahoo under his rock & come without him...Also, keep in mind I specified "some" of you Mockers...Think 'bout 12 doz. original Mockers and you'll know who I mean .

People who prefer work because they lack any imagination to do anything interesting in their spare time are retarded.
I don't mind my work, cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, childcare but I'm glad I have a 1001 interests to pursue during my free time, instead of you getting stoned, staring into the middle distance, fingering the trigger and loathing yourself more with every passing minute.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Duchess Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
I think that sounds like a plan but, leave that yahoo under his rock & come without him...Also, keep in mind I specified "some" of you Mockers...Think 'bout 12 doz. original Mockers and you'll know who I mean .
I know precisely who you meant, Dutch. But I do think it would be unfair to leave Moose at home. Think of all the possibilities to fuck with him in person and find out that most likely he is a big softteddy bear!!! ::lmao:: I think he'd be a hoot to fuck with in person......
Sinister Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
I know precisely who you meant, Dutch. But I do think it would be unfair to leave Moose at home. Think of all the possibilities to fuck with him in person and find out that most likely he is a big softteddy bear!!! ::lmao:: I think he'd be a hoot to fuck with in person......
You need an exorcism::scared::

Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

A coffee purist such as myself would never lower herself to make faggot vanilla coffee garbage, so keep dreamin', bumpkin. ::bitchp::
I was going to say, you don't strike me as someone that is drinking vanilla lattes
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:People who prefer work because they lack any imagination to do anything interesting in their spare time are retarded.

::thumbs::
86 112
Duchess Wrote:You need an exorcism::scared::
Why's that? Because I think I could crush him and make him beg for mercy in person?
Sinister Wrote:
Why's that? Because I think I could crush him and make him beg for mercy in person?
Hahahaha...Everything I have typed I have deleted...I can't stop laughing with sadistic gleeat the thought of what could be........Here, 104
Duchess Wrote:Hahahaha...Everything I have typed I have deleted...I can't stop laughing with sadistic gleeat the thought of what could be........Here, 104

Shit; get me high and I'll be even more cruel and heartless!!! ::lmao::

But I'll take a toke anyway, thanks. ::thumbs::
you really wanna toke, huh?
Duchess Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Hahahaha...Everything I have typed I have deleted...I can't stop laughing with sadistic gleeat the thought of what could be........Here, 104
I'd pay to see Sin fuck with Moosebreath. I have no doubt she would fuck him up beyond repair even without any smoke. But just in case I will provide the smokage.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
I'd pay to see Sin fuck with Moosebreath. I have no doubt she would fuck him up beyond repair even without any smoke. But just in case I will provide the smokage.
Dora the explorer could fuck up that hermaphradonis, but Sinmaking him beg for mercy is just as good.