What is the longest
That you have gone without a shower? (or bath if you are a bather) 

Is it possible that answers in this thread will not turn in to gross descriptions? I don't want to know overly disgusting details, just mildly disgusting ones and length of time.

3 days when really sick, but usually every day. Twice in one day, when doing dirty jobs. 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Too long.
Weeks/months during Covid lockdown. Usually 3 or more days without bathing makes me feel sticky and icky.
My answer is the same as Cars'. If I'm not sick I shower daily. I haven't taken a bath in years.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Seven days when I was in the hospital. I didn’t eat the entire time either because I was too sick. On the eighth day I was feeling much better and I was starving. Not just “ I haven’t eaten all day and I’m starving” feeling, it was a “I haven’t eaten in seven days and I’m starving” feeling which is quite different. The breakfast they gave me was the best thing I have ever eaten even though it probably sucked and the shower I took when I got home was the best shower I’ve ever taken.
I had one of those yesterday. My last shower was Wednesday night and then I didn't shower while traveling-just the what do you call them "spit baths"? So I wasn't smelly and wasn't really exerting myself much anyways.

I was reading a hiker blog and they said in the 195 days they were on the trail they only took 19 showers....I have no idea if that includes jumping in a lake or stream somewhere....

I usually shower everyday also or twice a day when its hot or working hard, but I found I didn't shower as often when jumping in the lake (It is super clean)

When I was in the hospital for Four days they had these really cool large flat sponges full of soap, then you added hot water and they didn't leak all over the place, perfect.
Longest time without an "official" shower . . . 15 days.

However . . . pits, cracks and face were attended to, daily.

Under-boobs, too.

Thank you, Dr. Bonners!
(09-18-2023, 09:49 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Longest time without an "official" shower . . . 15 days.

However . . . pits, cracks and face were attended to, daily.

Under-boobs, too.

Thank you, Dr. Bonners!

I thought that i could beat everyone here until I read this.  My personal best is 8 dayz.