Define safe
Where do you feel safe?  I've always felt safe here, because no matter how many times I have been a bitch,  my membership has never been banned.   Recently the 'safe' subject has come up in other forums,  and i have a hard time differentiating between safe and worry.  

If you worry about something,  are you not safe?
I don't think worry necessarily means unsafe.

Where do I feel safe--hmmm, at home I guess. I'm not someone who thinks bad things only happen to other people. I KNOW they can happen to me and I know the world isn't exactly a safe place.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I feel safe at home, my cigar shop, anywhere it's not too people-y. I almost left Cannastock last May because the amount of people was starting to trigger my anxiety.
I think she means forums.
Oh! Mock is the only forum I hangout in. I feel safe here.
(09-21-2023, 09:12 AM)cannongal Wrote: I've always felt safe here, because no matter how many times I have been a bitch,  my membership has never been banned.   

You've never done anything that would require a ban. Don't make me be an Admin. I don't like that shit.  52  That's not directed at you, it's just a general statement.

Differing opinions, mindsets and personalities is what keeps a group of people from being boring. Being boring is the kiss of death. Not that Mock is a beehive of activity, she's not, she never has been, but I don't find any of you to be boring and I'm nearly certain others feel the same way or you all wouldn't keep returning day after day, year after year.
(09-21-2023, 10:52 AM)BigMark Wrote: I think she means forums.

No, I mean in general.   I feel safe in my house (mainly because my dogs defer people) mock and reddit are the only forums that I belong to.   Reddit is where the question of safe came up
(09-21-2023, 11:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-21-2023, 09:12 AM)cannongal Wrote: I've always felt safe here, because no matter how many times I have been a bitch,  my membership has never been banned.   

You've never done anything that would require a ban. 

Really?  Every time I disappear,  I feel like I did something to be banned.   Dammit, I'm too old for this shit.   Plus my opinions don't really matter

Well I feel here and at TK also. If I didn't feel safe I would have fled from here when jack/Ma Huang Sor outed me as a crossdresser shortly after I joined.
The only time I feel unsafe is when I’m outside at 3 in the morning. That rarely happens, but when it does I’m scared shitless after watching that movie about the witching hour which is three in the morning. Everything is pitch black and quiet and I just know satan himself is gonna get me. And the stupid dog too which is the only reason I’m outside at three in the morning.
(09-21-2023, 04:30 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Well I feel here and at TK also. If I didn't feel safe I would have fled from here when jack/Ma Huang Sor outed me as a crossdresser shortly after I joined.

I still think that was a bullshit move, fwiw.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
And to answer the question: I rarely feel unsafe in locations. There have, however, been a number of situations I found myself in that went abruptly sideways and raised the hackles and made me get the fuck outta there in a hurry. More a sense that shit was getting intense and heavens to fucking murgatroid, time to exit stage left...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I sit in the corner with my back against the wall watching the door.
(09-23-2023, 11:18 AM)Donovan Wrote: And to answer the question: I rarely feel unsafe in locations. There have, however, been a number of situations I found myself in that went abruptly sideways and raised the hackles  and made me get the fuck outta there in a hurry. More a sense that shit was getting intense and heavens to fucking murgatroid, time to exit stage left...

Amen!
(09-21-2023, 04:30 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

That's nothing compared to maddy catha getting outed for being a piss-drinker by flagler.

Those were the days.
(09-23-2023, 11:14 AM)Donovan Wrote:
(09-21-2023, 04:30 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I still think that was a bullshit move, fwiw.
Blowing-kisses
Someone needs to out Jack for being a boner-nosed arsehole.
(09-23-2023, 11:14 AM)Donovan Wrote: I still think that was a bullshit move, fwiw.

That's when I first fell in love with Clangy.
(09-25-2023, 09:11 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-23-2023, 11:14 AM)Donovan Wrote: I still think that was a bullshit move, fwiw.

That's when I first fell in love with Clangy.

I look like Mimi Bobeck when crossdressed. but thank you.
I don't care what you look like, I think you're charming and you make me laugh. I'm not nearly as shallow as I was when I was young.