Which side of the bed do you sleep on?
I’m always on the right.
The left side, but usually facing right. Toward my nightstand with the alarm clock.
To the left, to the left
To the left, to the left
Mmm
To the left, to the left
Everything you own in the box to the left
To the left, to the left
Don't you ever for a second get to thinking
You're irreplaceable
Right in the middle or diagonal

I sleep on the right and I like it to be cold so I can be burrowed deep under my comforter.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-28-2023, 04:41 AM)Duchess Wrote: I sleep on the right and I like it to be cold so I can be burrowed deep under my comforter.

I don't like to be cold but I keep the fan on by my bed even in winter because the air in my apartment is so dry so I end up burrowing deep in my comforter.
(09-28-2023, 06:28 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:  I keep the fan on by my bed even in winter 

Me too, Clangy. I like the sound AND the breeze.
I tried to keep the heat off tonight. I couldn't do it.

(09-28-2023, 07:55 AM)MirahM Wrote: I tried to keep the heat off 

I'm resisting right now, but I'm chilly and I feel like I might be moments away from turning it on.
(09-28-2023, 07:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-28-2023, 06:28 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:  I keep the fan on by my bed even in winter 

Me too, Clangy. I like the sound AND the breeze.

Me too. Not so nice when I accidentally fart into the fan.
(09-28-2023, 04:41 AM)Duchess Wrote: I sleep on the right and I like it to be cold so I can be burrowed deep under my comforter.

(09-28-2023, 08:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-28-2023, 07:55 AM)MirahM Wrote: I tried to keep the heat off 

I'm resisting right now, but I'm chilly and I feel like I might be moments away from turning it on.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
I posted that when I was up for the day, rothschild. I wasn't in bed burrowed under my comforter.
(09-28-2023, 01:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: I posted that when I was up for the day, rothschild. I wasn't in bed burrowed under my comforter.

Hibernation. 44
Heat is on.

I am looking for a down comforter that I can sleep on. Does that exist?
The mattress pads I look at don't seem comfortable enough. And I hate foam.

Do people here have those on their bed? Seems none just has a mattress anymore, it's all loaded up with multiple mattresses and foam pads.

I have a pillowtop mattress and it's pretty fuckin' comfortable.
We broke at least 5 beds traveling across the USA, cheap bastard airbnb's.
From having wild sex?
(09-29-2023, 01:19 AM)MirahM Wrote: Heat is on.
Do people here have those on their bed? Seems none just has a mattress anymore, it's all loaded up with multiple mattresses and foam pads.

I didn't know this until I just went looking for something for you and I discovered mattress toppers. They may be of interest to you. This particular one is found on Amazon, but if you google mattress toppers you will probably find a variety of stores and prices.

https://www.amazon.com/Mattress-Breathab...D_BwE&th=1
(09-29-2023, 01:19 AM)MirahM Wrote: Heat is on.

I have just a mattress. It's a stupid firm mattress I bought during the Covid lockdown. It's too firm, my fatass broke a couple of the springs and I can't wait until I save up some money to replace it.
Comforter is my stage name.