Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, Office-Mommy Bitch
Hi, DPD Chick. What will you be doing for us today?
86 112
I am intrigued by her ink. DPD, what are they of? Where are they at?
HEY!!!!!
I didn't see this before
I have ten below temperatures outside and cold feet. I shoulda wore boots to work
what do you have?
Tattoos?
I have half a sleeve on my left arm, aztec stuff
I have a crown and my kids' names on my right arm
I have one on the side of my left calf, the back of my right calf
two large ones on either side of my rib cage
one on the small of my back
one on my shoulder blade
DPD Chick Wrote:I have half a sleeve on my left arm, aztec stuff
Half sleeve; upper or lower arm? Got pics? I love to see other people's ink.
upper arm, I plan to have a complete sleeve some day

I don't think I have any pics
I'll have to take some sometime
DPD Chick Wrote:upper arm, I plan to have a complete sleeve some day
To the elbow or below? If below, how bad is it right on your elbow? My ol' man has the spider web over his right elbow and he said that was one of the worst.
[user=91]DPD Chick[/user] wrote:
Quote:upper arm, I plan to have a complete sleeve some day

There's hardly anything sexier. I love the A&E TV show LA INK and some of the artwork shown is simply outstanding.
Sinister Wrote:
DPD Chick Wrote:upper arm, I plan to have a complete sleeve some day
To the elbow or below? If below, how bad is it right on your elbow? My ol' man has the spider web over his right elbow and he said that was one of the worst.

Just to the elbow.

One of the artists that did my rib cage said the one on his temple was the worst lol, I'm NOT going to be attempting doing that. I'm sure the elbow is not going to be pleasant either though
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=91]DPD Chick[/user] wrote:
Quote:upper arm, I plan to have a complete sleeve some day

There's hardly anything sexier. I love the A&E TV show LA INK and some of the artwork shown is simply outstanding.
I've only seen the show a few times, but they are absolutely awesome. She seems like a bitch sometimes though, or she did when she was on Miami Ink anyway
DPD Chick Wrote:One of the artists that did my rib cage said the one on his temple was the worst lol, I'm NOT going to be attempting doing that. I'm sure the elbow is not going to be pleasant either though

No matter how many tats I get, I will never get one that I can't cover up if I want to. People who tat their faces are weird, IMO.

My next will be the broken wings on my right shoulder. Can't WAIT!!!
mine I can cover up if I need to, I do work in a corporate environment (even if it's entry level)so I do keep them covered all the time. People are usually surprised I have one tattoo, let alone 11. No face tattoos planned ever!!

Do you have the wings designed yet? Where do you go? I get a little excited about tattoos and stories behind them.
DPD Chick Wrote:Do you have the wings designed yet? Where do you go? I get a little excited about tattoos and stories behind them.

I have a general idea for them. This is the patch on my vest and I like the engine block center as opposed to the HD logo. I will tweak a few things on it to make it more original, though.

One of the members of my ol' man's MC is our ink slinger. He's another one with tats on his shaven head. 3, actually. In fact, I'll take a pic of a poster he drew for us and put it up to show you his talent.

Even the placement of the ink is significant to me. Does it work the same with yours?

ETA the poster.

[Image: zoo_030.jpg]

Miami Ink was excellent too although a bit more bickering between the artists and employees.
The old school, 'black & white' artist was a magician though- awesome work!

What the the show called that featured Pink's ex out of Las Vegas? (Hamilton Heart, I think?)
I really like that, Sin

and yes and no, when I first started getting tattooed at 18 I don't think I put as much thought into it as I do now.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Miami Ink was excellent too although a bit more bickering between the artists and employees.
The old school, 'black & white' artist was a magician though- awesome work!

What the the show called that featured Pink's ex out of Las Vegas? (Hamilton Heart, I think?)

I love the black and white stuff. When I first started, I liked more blank ink only things.

that was just called 'Inked' I think....am I right?

Sinister Wrote:
DPD Chick Wrote:One of the artists that did my rib cage said the one on his temple was the worst lol, I'm NOT going to be attempting doing that. I'm sure the elbow is not going to be pleasant either though
No matter how many tats I get, I will never get one that I can't cover up if I want to. People who tat their faces are weird, IMO.

My next will be the broken wings on my right shoulder. Can't WAIT!!!
As much as I'd like one on my forearm, it'd be too much of a pain in the ass to cover. All of mine will always be where they can be covered as well.

I think where you put it is equally as important as what you get.
DPD Chick Wrote:When I first started, I liked more blank ink only things.

that was just called 'Inked' I think....am I right?
How do you see a tat made with blank ink? ::blink::::dunno::

:doh:

woops