Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saddle Up!!
... and let's ride. I am off on another short trip early tomorrow, to Munich. So pack some warm clothes, meet me at the airport and ----------

Let's Ride

Unless you would stay home and ride. If you do, may I get a copy of the video?
Be safe and make sure you don't scare the normal people at the airport.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Be safe and make sure you don't scare the normal people at the airport.
::lmao::::lmao::are you drinking?.............normal people at the airport::bigg::::bigg::
Get me some chocolate will ya?
Wll do stir........that place in the center, forgot the name.......right across from the building with the clock..............most amazing dispaly of chocolate and other sweets i have ever seen.
yuuuuuuuuuuuuummmm
newbiecollector Wrote:... and let's ride. I am off on another short trip early tomorrow, to Munich. So pack some warm clothes, meet me at the airport and ----------

Let's Ride

Unless you would stay home and ride. If you do, may I get a copy of the video?
Let's go Newbie. My grandfather lives in Munich.
Wow. I go there quite a lot. I love the city. I can't say I know it real well but I sure like it.

Of course right now i'm going to freeze my butt, it does get cold there this time of year.
Heads up! ......all you world traveling Mockers.

Here is a tip of what NOT to do.

No matter how many times you have been to a country you do not live in, read ALL of the hotels room service menu.

I have been here dozens of times and for some reason................got it wrong.

I ordered off the German language pages, at a failure rate of maybe more than 300%.

I got something that looks like Bozo the Clown and Ronald Mc had been to gether and produced an off spring. I don't know if I should flush this or adopt it.

All the damn room service menus are also in English and maybe more languages.
newbiecollector Wrote:Heads up! ......all you world traveling Mockers.

No matter how many times you have been to a country you do not live in, read ALL of the hotels room service menu.

I have been here dozens of times and for some reason................got it wrong.

I ordered off the German language pages, at a failure rate of maybe more than 300%.

I got something that looks like Bozo the Clown and Ronald Mc had been to gether and produced an off spring. I don't know if I should flush this or adopt it.

hahahahaaa you're silly.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:

hahahahaaa you're silly.

Kind of you..... I would have said I was a dumb ass. Not like this is the first time I been away to another country.

Maybe I had a hunger pain that became a brain fart, who knows::dunno::

Why did you order off the German language page if you don't know German?
Quote:Why did you order off the German language page if you don't know German?

I do not have one fukin clue. I can not ever doing such a weird thing before.

I'm ashamed of me.......... I had not even been in the bar before I ordered.

Hope it isn't the "men in white coats" time for me::bigg::
The Afterbirth Wrote:

Why did you order off the German language page if you don't know German?

Because he has pink jello inside his skull instead of brain matter.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Quote:Because he has pink jello inside his skull instead of brain matter.

Hey Poophole.........how are ya boy?

How is the "getting outsude of the house" problem you have going?. Hope you don't still need to wear the mask.

I also hope you have FINALLY, gone more than 3 blocks on the bus. I know it scares you but..........suck it up .........you can do it
::lmao::
newbiecollector Wrote:Let's Ride
Christ, Newbs......I wish!!! ::irk::
Sinister Wrote:
newbiecollector Wrote:Let's Ride
Christ, Newbs......I wish!!! ::irk::
Ditto.... only I've been really yearning to ride horses lately.
The Antagonist Wrote:Ditto.... only I've been really yearning to have horses ride melately.

::blink::
Pic????
AnonyMoose Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Ditto.... only I've been really yearning to have horses ride melately.

::blink::
Ah the predictability of Moose. :Yawn: