Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE ADVICE
Sally wants to charge you for her wisdom. I'll tell you about yourself for free.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What size panties does chang wear?
Come on. That isn't seeking advice? You can find that out in the gossip thread!

Also please deposit $10.00 in the box outside for not following directions.

(01-13-2024, 10:56 AM)BigMark Wrote: What size panties does chang wear?

Size 9. Deposit $2 up my ass.
Nothing is for free, don’t trust her and her shitty advice.
And don’t come in here running your little gay chink mouth, Chang.
Duchess I need to ask you my question in private.

But I'll ask you this, I was just outside chopping wood, came inside and realized I needed to eat, i was starting to get shaky. What should I eat first?!

(01-13-2024, 07:25 PM)sally Wrote: And don’t come in here running your little gay chink mouth, Chang.

Yasss, queen. hah
(01-13-2024, 08:21 PM)MirahM Wrote: Duchess I need to ask you my question in private.

You know where to find me, doll.
(01-13-2024, 08:22 PM)MirahM Wrote: But I'll ask you this, I was just outside chopping wood, came inside and realized I needed to eat, i was starting to get shaky. What should I eat first?!

A hot fudge sundae.
Not sure if I have Covid or a bad cold but I seem to have lost most of my sense of taste and smell. I have a German buffet on Saturday and I'm worried I won't be able to enjoy it. My question is,if it is Covid, how long does the loss of taste and smell usually last?
Hmmm it may have been a week or so but I know some say it lasted a lot longer for them.

Are you going to work the rest of this week? Some nasty cold is going around here. I've been keeping my distance.

(01-31-2024, 11:21 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Not sure if I have Covid or a bad cold but I seem to have lost most of my sense of taste and smell. I have a German buffet on Saturday and I'm worried I won't be able to enjoy it. My question is,if it is Covid, how long does the loss of taste and smell usually last?

That's happened a few times when my head was plugged up, years before covid showed up.
I'm pretty sure I saw Sally say she lost her sense of taste & smell and it lasted for several weeks, if not months, but with Covid, it seems to affect people differently so that may not be your experience at all, Clangy.
After seeing the artwork in your bathroom you lost your sense of taste long ago. And from your toilet descriptions losing your sense of smell could only be a blessing.
People are going to think you are talking to me.
Only the new AI guy.
(01-31-2024, 11:51 PM)MirahM Wrote: Hmmm it may have been a week or so but I know some say it lasted a lot longer for them.

Are you going to work the rest of this week? Some nasty cold is going around here. I've been keeping my distance.

I'm staying home today. Not sure about tomorrow. Nose and throat are a little bit stuffy/scratchy, can't stop burping but otherwise feel fine. I don't feel as bad as I should to lose my sense of taste and smell.
(02-01-2024, 05:36 AM)BigMark Wrote: After seeing the artwork in your bathroom you lost your sense of taste long ago. And from your toilet descriptions losing your sense of smell could only be a blessing.

My shit don't stink, but I'd give anything for it to do so again.