Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POTUS DONNY - - Better get . . . . .
.   .   .   .   USED TO THAT AGAIN !    Donny has no creditable competition. We're going to have to live with it again. 

Duchess will be pissed to no end, and be beside herself. At least he can't be elected more then just this one more time!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: tumblr_mgmvr0bjRP1s2gg27o1_400.gif]
[Image: woman-yelling.gif]
It's primary day, yay!  Dixville notch, a quaint little town that has all of 6 residents (4 registered Republicans and 2 independents)  did their usual midnight vote, and all 6 voted for Haley. 

Hopefully my phone will stop ringing constantly now.
Republican Lawmaker nominates Donny for Nobel Peace Prize for "Historic" Middle East policy.  

There's no stopping Donny!  POTUS here he comes! 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I can't handle it.

I feel my blood pressure already going up.

One thing I can't handle the most is the inability to be able to have a civil conversation with someone who supports Trump. I feel like I try to listen and understand and I rarely rarely ever feel like the person wants to listen or understand my reasons or beliefs.
I just don't engage. I'm not going to change anyone's mind, they are not going to change mine.

(01-31-2024, 03:48 PM)MirahM Wrote: I can't handle it.

I feel my blood pressure already going up.

One thing I can't handle the most is the inability to be able to have a civil conversation with someone who supports Trump. I feel like I try to listen and understand and I rarely rarely ever feel like the person wants to listen or understand my reasons or beliefs.
I just don't engage. I'm not going to change anyone's mind, they are not going to change mine.

Agreed. That's why I stopped talking politics at the MAGA cigar shop I hang out at.
Start a liberal cigar shop.
Twice the price and not as nice.
(01-31-2024, 06:27 PM)rothschild Wrote: Start a liberal cigar shop.

Yeah sure, I suck at talking on the phone and only do it when necessary and I suck at public speaking........let me start a cigar shop.

If my brother and his friend from college hadn't pushed me out of my comfort zone, I'd still be a sad, lonely, unwashed, shut in. Obsessed with going online and watching too much TV and movies.......but yeah I should start a cigar shop.

I can't conquer my fear of going outside en femme these last 37 years but sure let me start a cigar shop.
Deep breath Clang, deep breath.

Call it Clangs Mud Pickle.
(01-31-2024, 11:53 PM)MirahM Wrote: Deep breath Clang, deep breath.

I'm trying.....throat a tiny bit scratchy and painful, nose a tiny bit runny and stuffed up, I feel mostly fine except I can't seem to taste and smell much. Don't know what to do. Don't want to spend 10-12 hours at urgent care, took today off work, almost out of sick time at work and have a Germsn buffet I pre-paid $40 for on Saturday that will be useless to go to if I can't taste anything.
Not to mention that you could get others sick.

(02-01-2024, 04:58 AM)BigMark Wrote: Call it Clangs Mud Pickle.

Cigar Galaxy. An out of this world experience at a cigar lounge/strip club/restaurant.
(02-01-2024, 12:13 PM)MirahM Wrote: Not to mention that you could get others sick.

True. But I shouldn't worry about that. Especially at work. You're not supposed to come to work if your sick but everyone does. And the cold, flu, Covid goes around and around the office all winter. 

Hell one of my cigar shop friends was bragging that he had Covid, didnt tell anyone and still went to the shop.
(02-01-2024, 12:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Hell one of my cigar shop friends was bragging that he had Covid, didnt tell anyone and still went to the shop.

He's not your friend! He's not a friend to any of you that he hangs out with. Just because he's not on his deathbed doesn't mean he couldn't put someone else there.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-01-2024, 12:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-01-2024, 12:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Hell one of my cigar shop friends was bragging that he had Covid, didnt tell anyone and still went to the shop.

He's not your friend! He's not a friend to any of you that he hangs out with. Just because he's not on his deathbed doesn't mean he couldn't put someone else there.

Well we probably dodged a bullet. I don't know when he had the Covid but I haven't heard of any of my other cigar shop friends getting Covid. 

Hell if I stopped being his friend, I'd be a hypocrite. I went to a different cigar shop that illegally stayed open during the Covid lockdown.
(02-01-2024, 12:16 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(02-01-2024, 04:58 AM)BigMark Wrote: Call it Clangs Mud Pickle.

Cigar Galaxy. An out of this world experience at a cigar lounge/strip club/restaurant.

Your version of thunder down under.