Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy Shooting Randomly on I90
Not too many details yet but this guy takes a cab and they get on I90. The dude makes the cabbie pull over, throws him outta the cab, then starts shooting at people. The troopers closed down I90 in both directions. They finally captured him and he was shot. Not sure if he shot himelf or got shot by the police.

Who the fuck does that?? Just starts shooting people on a major highway???
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Who the fuck does that?? Just starts shooting people on a major highway???
Come to Detroit; I can take you to where it happens all the fucking time.
Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Who the fuck does that?? Just starts shooting people on a major highway???
Come to Detroit; I can take you to where it happens all the fucking time.
Ya, growing up in St. Louis..I can relate. Thats one of the many reasons I moved. Shit gets old.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

What I dont understand is why do these people want to kill innocent people. There is a perfectly good list of pedophiles on the internet. I would hunt them down and shoot them if I wanted to go on a killing spree.
thekid65 Wrote:Ya, growing up in St. Louis..I can relate. Thats one of the many reasons I moved. Shit gets old.
I have heard that but I never had a problem in St. Louis. I stayed at Renaissance Grand on Washington, and would walk to AT&T/SBC on Pine. Never had a problem. We also walked to dinner up on Washington (Wasabi's) after the sun went down, again with no problem. Even walked over to the arch and some park at night that was a few blocks up from the Renaissance. I think St. Louis must have had gangland areas, but just not in the city.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
thekid65 Wrote:Ya, growing up in St. Louis..I can relate. Thats one of the many reasons I moved. Shit gets old.
I have heard that but I never had a problem in St. Louis. I stayed at Renaissance Grand on Washington, and would walk to AT&T/SBC on Pine. Never had a problem. We also walked to dinner up on Washington (Wasabi's) after the sun went down, again with no problem. Even walked over to the arch and some park at night that was a few blocks up from the Renaissance. I think St. Louis must have had gangland areas, but just not in the city.
I grew up in South St. Louis, and copped all my dope in North/East St.Louis. You're right, in the heart of downtown, theres not too much to be concerned with (albeit, its been over 20 years since I lived there).

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

there are crazy people everywhere. there is no reason or justification for crazy...
I am sure this shit happens in Detroit all the time. But it doesn't happen in Upstate NY. Even downtown Albany doesn't have shit like that. They have shootings but it's usually gang related.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Luckily, we don`t have to much of that shit in the UK but stabbings seem pretty much the norm these days.
Jurassic Wrote:Luckily, we don`t have to much of that shit in the UK but stabbings seem pretty much the norm these days.
Keep letting in all those sand nigger muslims and it's gonna get really ugly in UK.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Jurassic Wrote:Luckily, we don`t have to much of that shit in the UK but stabbings seem pretty much the norm these days.
Keep letting in all those sand nigger muslims and it's gonna get really ugly in UK.
Probably in about 20 years they will run the fucking country ::scared::, unless either the politicians stop being kippers or there is an uprising and civil war.
Jurassic Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Probably in about 20 years they will run the fucking country ::scared::, unless either the politicians stop being kippers or there is an uprising and civil war.

Fucking humans better wake up and realize that Islam is a cancer. The only good Muslim is a dead one.

AnonyMoose Wrote:
Jurassic Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

Fucking humans better wake up and realize that Islam is a cancer. The only good Muslim is a dead one.
The fuckers breed like fucking rabbits, a good dose of muslim mxymatosis (sp) would be ideal for the bastards.
Jurassic Wrote:The fuckers breed like fucking rabbits, a good dose of muslim mxymatosis (sp) would be ideal for the bastards.
The day those towelhead sand niggers attack Israel is the day I start taking out Mosques. I have had about enough of those pieces of shit.
Idon`t suppose the Israeli`s need your help Moose, they are probably the best Army in the world and can certainly sort the Middle East out if the fucking UN wound it`s neck in and left them to it.
Jurassic Wrote:Idon`t suppose the Israeli`s need your help Moose, they are probably the best Army in the world and can certainly sort the Middle East out if the fucking UN wound it`s neck in and left them to it.
Sadly, the UN is run by the Arab Coalition and Libya is the chair on Human Affairs. I hope and pray that Israel nukes Iran and Syria.
And lets not forget, well outside the city limits of Georgia too .
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
ramseycat Wrote:Not too many details yet but this guy takes a cab and they get on I90. The dude makes the cabbie pull over, throws him outta the cab, then starts shooting at people. The troopers closed down I90 in both directions. They finally captured him and he was shot. Not sure if he shot himelf or got shot by the police.

Who the fuck does that?? Just starts shooting people on a major highway???

I thought you yanks would be used to this by now.

The natural habitat of the yank is the shopping mall, the race riot and the random shooting.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:The natural habitat of the yank is the shopping mall, the race riot and the random shooting.

When will it sink into your puny, alleged brain that normal Americans are horrified by shit like this? When will you stop painting every gun owner or pro-gun person with the same brush of killers and psychotics? It's a very narrow-minded view of yours.

I have guns; JackBoots has guns, Duchess has guns, Moose has guns, FU has guns and I'm sure many more here do, too. You think any of us would go out and do anything like this?
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:The natural habitat of the yank is the shopping mall, the race riot and the random shooting.

When will it sink into your puny, alleged brain that normal Americans are horrified by shit like this? When will you stop painting every gun owner or pro-gun person with the same brush of killers and psychotics? It's a very narrow-minded view of yours.

I have guns; JackBoots has guns, Duchess has guns, Moose has guns, FU has guns and I'm sure many more here do, too. You think any of us would go out and do anything like this?

If you went out on a killing spree it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Americans are statistically far more likely to go on gun rampages than any other nationality on the planet. Fact. Deal with it.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.