Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just won a $2500 hand on FullTilt Poker...
Damn...I just pulled off a $2500 hand in online poker with a pair of Kings. That's my biggest single hand yet...Time for a new tv perhaps?
congrats
I asked what you won the hand with then saw you'd mentioned it. ::doh:Smiley_emoticons_biggrinuh...

Not much of a strong hand to win with, really. The others must have had total shit.
Sinister Wrote:I asked what you won the hand with then saw you'd mentioned it. ::doh:Smiley_emoticons_biggrinuh...

Not much of a strong hand to win with, really. The others must have had total shit.
Some of them had nothing. The rest are just pre-pubescent idiots who can't play poker. One guy claims he had a 10-high straight, and I'm inclined to believe him because only an idiot would brag about folding a hand like that.
The Afterbirth Wrote:One guy claims he had a 10-high straight, and I'm inclined to believe him because only an idiot would brag about folding a hand like that.

Christ; a ten high straight??? I wonder how many thousands of dollars that imbecile has lost playing poker. Who the fuck folds with a ten high straight??!?!?! ::blink::

I want to play some poker with that brainless fuck.
Sinister Wrote:
The Afterbirth Wrote:One guy claims he had a 10-high straight, and I'm inclined to believe him because only an idiot would brag about folding a hand like that.

Christ; a ten high straight??? I wonder how many thousands of dollars that imbecile has lost playing poker. Who the fuck folds with a ten high straight??!?!?! ::blink::

I'm no poker expert, but I now the odds of the hands and folding with a ten high straight is retarded.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

I'm no poker expert, but I [color="yellow"]now[/color] the odds of the hands and folding with a ten high straight is retarded.
good thing you KNOW the odds, because you dont KNOW spelling.
Sinister Wrote:

Get on Full Tilt Poker. His username is valpo034. Not the first good hand he's thrown away either.
The Afterbirth Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Get on Full Tilt Poker. His username is valpo034. Not the first good hand he's thrown away either.
or he is a pro, and he is lying and setting you up to take your money. I have 2 friends here in NC who play online FULL TIME and for a living and make big money off 99% of the online players, who are all rank fucktard amateurs who literally throw away money to the few online who actually know what they are doing. One of my friends paid for college and it now playing full time online, and then in Vegas and AC regularly in real tournaments.
[user=47]Liquid[/user] wrote:
Quote:good thing you KNOW the odds, because you dont KNOW spelling.

Kinda thinking that laughing at the asshat who folded with a big straight is a LOT more amusing than pointing out typos. Dork.
The Afterbirth Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

No, but thanks. I prefer to gamble in person so I can read tells. Hard to do that on the internet.
Liquid Wrote:or he is a pro, and he is lying and setting you up to take your money. I have 2 friends here in NC who play online FULL TIME and for a living and make big money off 99% of the online players, who are all rank fucktard amateurs who literally throw away money to the few online who actually know what they are doing. One of my friends paid for college and it now playing full time online, and then in Vegas and AC regularly in real tournaments.
I play anytime I'm sitting around watching football on Sundays and when I'm waiting for a call at work and bring in about $1000 a month with it. If you are any good at poker, its real easy money a lot of the time. I already tripled what I normally get in a month today, so it should be a nice check at the end of the month if I don't just bomb for the next couple weeks.
Sinister Wrote:
The Afterbirth Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

No, but thanks. I prefer to gamble in person so I can read tells. Hard to do that on the internet.
Ya, I prefer playing in person too. Pots aren't as big with the people I play with but its much more fun and challenging.
my one buddy is averaging about 65K a year playing poker online, at legit tournaments, and basement games. But he literally is playing or "working" as he calls it, about 10 hours or more a day, and many times all night long if doing an online tournament. Not bad money and no boss.
VNH! I'd like to evaluate the HH before judging his fold.

I'm a poker player too. I play SNGs mainly at pokerstars. Here's valpo's stats at SNGs.

Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Network

valpo034 1,278$0$10[color="red"]-3%[/color][color="red"]-$545[/color]-FullTilt

Just curious, what's your username ?
$2500 bucks!! Dayum not bad for an hour's work. I would take the money and run. My luck I would turn around and lose it.

Whenever my parents went to Vegas, my father would always come home with a bundle. When he would win a good size pot, he would walk away and go do something else for a few hours. He might then come back and play some more but he never touched his winnings. He would take a certain amount there to gamble with and that was it. If he lost that amount, then he was done. He always came home with at least triple what he brought. How he managed to walk away from the tables is beyond me.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:$2500 bucks!! Dayum not bad for an hour's work. I would take the money and run. My luck I would turn around and lose it.

Whenever my parents went to Vegas, my father would always come home with a bundle. When he would win a good size pot, he would walk away and go do something else for a few hours. He might then come back and play some more but he never touched his winnings. He would take a certain amount there to gamble with and that was it. If he lost that amount, then he was done. He always came home with at least triple what he brought. How he managed to walk away from the tables is beyond me.
your father sounds like a genius, which makes it all more curious how you ended up such a fucking idiot.
ramseycat Wrote:$2500 bucks!! Dayum not bad for an hour's work. I would take the money and run. My luck I would turn around and lose it.

Walking away with cash is more than 50% of the skill you need. I deposited $200 3 years ago and haven't redeposited since. I cashed out about $2k, but then lost over $1k in a month. I was down to my last $.10 and built it up to $700 in a week and lost it all except $.35 again in 2 days going on tilt. I can't stop once I get going, which is bad, especially when I play 4-5 games at a time.

Shut the fuck up Liquid. You know nothing.
Don't you have a Moose's ass to kiss or something.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Shut the fuck up Liquid. You know nothing.
Don't you have a Moose's ass to kiss or something.

you are still a fucking idiot. Maybe you should go play with LMPPussy somewhere else pussy.