Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A kick-ass cop
How fucking cool is ths??? Don't mess with the big dogs!!!! ::lmao::

Notice the suspect behind the car, apparently firing a gun - you see the smoke from the muzzle, and a split second later - the Shepherd Police Dog leaps across the roof of the auto, clamps onto the suspect, and brings him down so quickly - you'll watch it several times to really appreciate the valor of this dog.

[Image: 2nr08ck.gif]
thanks, that's so cool Sin. our dogs are the best friends we have. Smiley_emoticons_wink

jackboots Wrote:our dogs are the best friends we have.
Fuckin'-A. On the job or just as our pets; a dog will never betray you or get pissed about something stupid. I've said for years that dogs are better than people, and police K-9's are the best of all.
they are so brave. they wear badges like we do. and when they die they get full police funeral. i respect and love them.

jackboots Wrote:they are so brave. they wear badges like we do. and when they die they get full police funeral. i respect and love them.
And when they are KIA, the fuckwit who killed them gets charged with murder of a cop. At least in my state they do. Which is as it should be. I have less empathy for a human cop KIA than I doa K9; the human cop goes in knowing he is entering a possibly fatal career. The dogs are just doing what they are trained to do.
How cool is that!! That Dude must have like WTF??? As that dog took his ass down.
I love it!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The "No Kill" shelter I support had a gala last year & the proceeds from the silent auction went to buy bullet proof vests for our communities' police dogs...I don't live in a crime ridden area & chances are the vests will never be needed but, we were delighted to turn the donations over for the vests to be purchased...ALL police dogs should have them available, unfortunately they don't.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They should give them helmets with big metal spikes on so they can gouge the crap out of criminal scumbags.
Anybody who shoots at a dog deserves to be gouged to death.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Duchess Wrote:The "No Kill" shelter I support

I am sure you sent them $149 this year.Blue collar, trailer trash,bleach blond whore.
Duchess Wrote:The "No Kill" shelter I support had a gala last year & the proceeds from the silent auction went to buy bullet proof vests for our communities' police dogs
I wish every community that has K9's would do that. They need to be protected just like human cops do!!

[user=32]Ordinary Peephole[/user] wrote:
Quote:They should give them helmets with big metal spikes on so they can gouge the crap out of criminal scumbags.
Anybody who shoots at a dog deserves to be gouged to death.
A nice idea, but a helmet would slow him down and alter his vision. These dogs have to be FAST. And they are, too! How quickly did this one hurdle that car??? It was fuckin' awesome.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
I am sure you sent them $149 this year.Blue collar, trailer trash,bleach blond whore.
This lil' gem is sure to draw one of the biggest laughs when it isread...He better remember to slap those friggin' antlers atop his head before he delivers his lines. ::lmao::
::lmao::Duchess Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
I have invisible friends that read my posts with me.
Did you save their lives with $50? ::lmao::::lmao::
I can always tell to what a degree I bother Gomer, he begins with one hysterical smiley and before long he's up to 2-3, sometimes 4, I figure the day I get him up to a half dozen will have been a banner day for me...

I have NEVER had so much fun antagonizing someone ::bravo::
Hey, works for me. I like that one.
Duchess Wrote:The "No Kill" shelter I support had a gala last year & the proceeds from the silent auction went to buy bullet proof vests for our communities' police dogs...I don't live in a crime ridden area & chances are the vests will never be needed but, we were delighted to turn the donations over for the vests to be purchased...ALL police dogs should have them available, unfortunately they don't.
Vests for the K-9 cops? Great, never heard of them but worth the money I am sure.
QueenBee Wrote:Vests for the K-9 cops? Great, never heard of them but worth the money I am sure.
If memory serves, a vest for a K9 runs about 1800 bucks. Specially fit, obviously, but worth every penny, IMO.
Duchess Wrote:I can always tell to what a degree I bother Gomer, he begins with one hysterical smiley and before long he's up to 2-3, sometimes 4, I figure the day I get him up to a half dozen will have been a banner day for me...

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

I heard from a friend of yours that you said you gave yourself an orgasm while pebbling one of your geldings. You should keep those secrets to yourself.