Do I come across as a liar?
I keep getting called a liar for saying I was in the military. I dunno, maybe it's me, but that doesn't see like something worth lying about.

Have I ever said anything crazy on here that came across as a bald faced lie? I always thought my life was kind of boring but apparently parts of it seem lie worthy. ::dunno::

Typo
Okay, no one cares, but I posted some baby photos of myself a while ago and some psycho accused me of stealing them.

Who thinks like that? Seriously, this is some weird shit.
nope....but you've got to understand that the wingnuts dislike having their hypocrisy mirrored back at them.
Fug duh kund
Not at all. I have no reason to not believe you were in the military nor do I not believe that you still work for them in some capacity.

Our off site conversations have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt and photos you've posted in fatigues and out of them are further proof.
all i can say is i've known Lumps for years, and her bona fides are bona fide.

No, your life sounds about as boring as mine. Different lives, but not exactly the lives of the rich and famous.
I can send out email with my sig block and .mil address.

Honest to god, why would someone accuse me of lying about something that's so run of the mill? I don't get it.
because they have nothing else...plain and simple.
Fug duh kund
LMPP, not to imply that you would actually care about our opinions but, we are the people who "see" you daily...I've never questioned ANYTHING you have told me in regards to your life...I have my own reasonsfor believing that you have integrity & I don't believe you are a liar.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
An email from my lovely Clancy, who's celebrating a birthday tomorrow:
Quote: I've noticed, Frank mention that a few times....he needs to go and get fucked up the arse with the bell end of a trumpet.

Anyone else saying it to you, is merely looking for a weak spot ....they don't know you , nor will they ever have the pleasure of knowing you .

.....you're so honest, and upfront , you squeak.

Amidst a sea of online bullshit fantasists...roll-playing never weres....compulsive liars, pretentious persona's, and would-be hard men/women..... you shine like a beacon. As for the other wankers I've mentioned...they either can't keep up the pretence, or they get caught out by their own lies & bullshit.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:they don't know you , nor will they ever have the pleasure of knowing you .

.....you're so honest, and upfront , you squeak.

Amidst a sea of online bullshit fantasists...roll-playing never weres....compulsive liars, pretentious persona's, and would-be hard men/women..... you shine like a beacon.
I could market you beautifully with the glowing recommendation. Smiley_emoticons_wink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I keep getting called a liar for saying I was in the military. I dunno, maybe it's me, but that doesn't see like something worth lying about.

Have I ever said anything crazy on here that came across as a bald faced lie? I always thought my life was kind of boring but apparently parts of it seem lie worthy. ::dunno::Typo

I have no doubt you were in the military...In fact, I expected it.
Mill you Bitch Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I keep getting called a liar for saying I was in the military. I dunno, maybe it's me, but that doesn't see like something worth lying about.

Have I ever said anything crazy on here that came across as a bald faced lie? I always thought my life was kind of boring but apparently parts of it seem lie worthy. ::dunno::Typo

I have no doubt you were in the military...In fact, I expected it.
Backtrack much, pussy breath?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Okay, no one cares, but I posted some baby photos of myself a while ago this is some weird shit.

I believe you Lumpy!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[user=34]jackboots[/user] wrote:
Quote:all i can say is i've known Lumps for years, and her bona fides are bona fide.
And there are men who would bone her fides without batting and eye.
You were a little sweety pie, Lumpy. What the hell happened to you?

Attached Image (viewed 12 times):

[Image: attachment.php?id=2066]

LuMPyPussy Wrote:I can send out email with my sig block and .mil address.

Honest to god, why would someone accuse me of lying about something that's so run of the mill? I don't get it.
Don't pander to their bullshit, Lumpy. Just tell them to fuck off and you don't care whether or not they believe you.

You've never struck me as the lying type.
(11-07-2009, 11:03 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I can send out email with my sig block and .mil address.

Don't pander to their bullshit, Lumpy. Just tell them to fuck off and you don't care whether or not they believe you.

You've never struck me as the lying type.

Me either. You're a gigantic pain the ass, but not a liar. :41:
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-06-2009, 02:54 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I keep getting called a liar for saying I was in the military. I dunno, maybe it's me, but that doesn't see like something worth lying about.

Have I ever said anything crazy on here that came across as a bald faced lie? I always thought my life was kind of boring but apparently parts of it seem lie worthy. ::dunno::

I think you are a tragic, sad, witless, boring, dildo humping, worthless spinster cunt, but a liar?

Heavens no.

Typo
Do I come across as a liar?

Thats just total bollocks.

I have known Lumps for a few years now and she is NOT a liar.
If anything she is one of the few people i would always trust/believe because she's been a really good friend to me over the years ...and she HATES liars.

Nope, she's sound as a pound::bigsmile::
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B