Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Night Sexy Forum Bitches
You have a whole day to make new sexy pics for me. PM is fine if you're shy. I won't tell.

~sexy kisses~

Good night you sexy bastard. Thats a lovely red silk pillow you have there, MF will have nice dreams after this.
I fucking love his red pillow ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I love fucking his red pillow ...
You and your pillow fetish.

I like it. ::dlaugh::
Savage Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I love fucking his red pillow ...
You and your pillow fetish.

I like it. ::dlaugh::
Oh Jesus tap dancing Christ, you are the one who insisted he come in MF. Not only do we have pretty boy with his fancy cowboy hat and red silk pillow , but we have Jack the ripper too. Nice fucking crowd.
Middle Finger Wrote:I fucking love his red pillow ...
Reminds you of your favorite fantasy, Kenny Chesney.
are you about to suck someone's nasty cheese toes in this picture?
Liquid Wrote:are you about to suck someone's nasty cheese toes in this picture?

I think he just ate a 400 lb woman that has a yeast infection and her period. he calls it pussy pizza.

Quote:are you about to suck someone's nasty cheese toes in this picture?
Those are world class toes, connected to world class feet, connected to world class legs, etc, etc... The likes of which you probably only see on TV.
prove it fucker. probably a cross dressing fag considering what a fucking ass clown you look like in that picture. prove that it is not a 300 pound fat fucking whale you call your bitch.
Stomp Wrote:The likes of which you probably only see on TV.
Maybe Liquid doesn't like transvestites. :shock:
Prove it, LMFAO. Prove that she isn't, cumbreath.
Stomp Wrote:Prove it, LMFAO. Prove that she isn't, cumbreath.
Prove she is a tranny? When you eat her and it dents your tonsils; that might be a clue. ::blink::
Quote:Prove she is a tranny? When you eat her and it dent's your tonsils; that might be a clue.
Its always good to have an experienced tranny spotter in the crowd. Thanks for the info.

Stomp Wrote:
Quote:Prove she is a tranny? When you eat her and it dent's your tonsils; that might be a clue.
Its always good to have an experienced tranny spotter in the crowd. Thanks for the info.

::laugh::
86 112
Hey Stomp; where is that statue thing in your avatar?
I dunno Skin, got it off of google.
Stomp Wrote:
Her hands look like MLB outfielder mitts, Colonel Mustered. Go look in the library for a candlestick.
still waiting to see a picture of the PIG that is attached to that giant hammer toe.....
Stomp Wrote:I dunno Skin, got it off of google.
Ok; why "Skin" and not "Sin" like the others use? That's not the first time you've said that.