Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ode to LMPP
LMPP I miss you a lot,
LMPP I dink you are hot.

LMPP yer funny and stuff
LMPP come back and be tough

chorus: come back and be tough, you baby-ass mother fucker ...

LMPP shaddap and come in
LMPP It ain't no big sin

LMPP with those doable, fairly sizable, good-for-age tits,

I had to stop there and go masturbate. Sorry ...
86 112
i'll email this to her so she can see what a really fucked-up wanker you are. i am sure that will do the trick. ::lmao::

That was fuckin' hilarious!! Vote-worthy hilarious.....::thumbs:: [Image: appl2.gif]
She left over a photograph for fucks sake according to her anyway.

Lmpp you left and its your loss
Lmpp to be honest I couldn't give a toss
Lmpp you objected because you thought the lynching photo was wrong
Lmpp maybe you are just too busy playing with your plastic dong

Lmpp if you came back tommorrow would anyone care?
Lmpp perhaps posting more photos of your 80's style hair?
Lmpp or maybe some more bizarre shots of your knees?
Lmpp which to be honest I didn't find to be much of a tease.

Lmpp you are alone and barren in a world that cares not
Lmpp too sad thinking of things that you haven't got
Lmpp no husband, no child or hope in your life?
Lmpp maybe your dildo will take you as its wife?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Old Poophole can post dumb ass replies in a poem.

Congrats grasshopper. You must have gotten a new mask
LMPP:

Ignore that OP, he's just nuts and a joke,
His long boring poem almost made JB choke.

His PC dumb ass can't relate to our world,
He's into old men with their pubic hair curled.

Chorus: LMP .... LMPP .....

I have a message far more worthy of you,
Something from deep down in me, and right onto you.

Chorus: Something from him goes onto you ...

Even though you like poop,
Yer still in my group.

You take pics like a freak,
Then run off like you're weak.

Even if true, I don't really care,
I still got your pic of 1983 hair.

Oh I've used that pic much more than I'd like to admit,
Pillows are better, but with you I can sit.

I think of that hair, those legs, and that wit,
I find myself soaked in ...

FUCK! I had to leave again ...

86 112
hahaha you guys are too much.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Middle Finger Wrote:LMPP I miss you a lot,
LMPP I dink you are hot.

LMPP yer funny and stuff

LMPP shaddap and come in
LMPP It ain't no big sin

Sung to the tune of star spangled banner:

LMPP - Die you fucking cunt. You suck as person and the only reason I wish you had kids was so I could wish they died of pediatric cancer. I am glad you live in Utah. Then your yeast infected pussy lips are 2,200 miles from me. I hope you live long enough to watch your siblings and parents suffer painfully because they live in a town with no Hospice care.

AnonyMoose Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:LMPP I miss you a lot,
LMPP I dink you are hot.

LMPP yer funny and stuff

LMPP shaddap and come in
LMPP It ain't no big sin

Sung to the tune of star spangled banner:

LMPP - Die you fucking cunt. You suck as person and the only reason I wish you had kids was so I could wish they died of pediatric cancer. I am glad you live in Utah. Then your yeast infected pussy lips are 2,200 miles from me. I hope you live long enough to watch your siblings and parents suffer painfully because they live in a town with no Hospice care.

At some point we have to acknowledge what you say as a lack of medication, versus a display of mocking. Just sayin ...

86 112
That isn't mocking, Frank. Read it again and imagine he had said that about your family.

This piece of shit makes the S&M dude you've all been whining about look like a kind and gentle man.

Fuck you Moose. After seeing your fat face, you look more like a chubby 5'6" accountant. There's no way you're what you say you are, regardless of Sinister claiming she's 'done research' on you, because we all know that's a pile of crap since she's freely admitted she has no computer skills at all. You fed her bullshit and for some reason, she's chosen to eat it.

I'll say it again... you're a vile human being. DIAF, fatso.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:That isn't mocking, Frank. Read it again and imagine he had said that about your family.

This piece of shit makes the S&M dude you've all been whining about look like a kind and gentle man.

Fuck you Moose. After seeing your fat face, you look more like a chubby 5'6" accountant. There's no way you're what you say you are, regardless of Sinister claiming she's 'done research' on you, because we all know that's a pile of crap since she's freely admitted she has no computer skills at all. You fed her bullshit and for some reason, she's chosen to eat it.

Lookie lookie. The whore is back. Little Miss "I am gone until Moose leaves". Whining and crying the whole way. Why don't you try and BUY FrankenConch off and get him to kick me out? Oh that's right - you are a GS-11 making less in a year than I do in a month. ::lmao:: Little whore can't handle some photos of swinging niggers.

[Image: dead-nigger-storage.jpg]

Middle Finger Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:Sung to the tune of star spangled banner:

At some point we have to acknowledge what you say as a lack of medication, versus a display of mocking. Just sayin ...
You are a loser. Your faggot cock gobbler song couldn't bring her back; but me wishing she had a daughter so it could die of vaginal cancer brought her right back whining all the way. I can make these piece of shit subhumans dance in ways you never thought possible. Twisting in the wind. You only wish you had that power over people.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:That isn't mocking, Frank. Read it again and imagine he had said that about your family.

Lookie lookie. The whore is back. Little Miss "I am gone until Moose leaves". Whining and crying the whole way. Why don't you try and BUY FrankenConch off and get him to kick me out? Oh that's right - you are a GS-11 making less in a year than I do in a month. ::lmao:: Little whore can't handle some photos of swinging niggers.

[Image: dead-nigger-storage.jpg]
I didn't see YOU leave when the S&M guy got approved, after you whined and begged like the sniveling little bitch you really are. You nearly had Sinister convinced, but Frank overrode you both. Ha fucking ha. So why are you still here, fathead? No where else will take you, huh? Your special brand of violence and hatred isn't tolerated anywhere else. And I get the impression Frank is less than pleased with you, so you might want to tone it down, if that's possible... which I doubt, because it's obvious you've got some mental health issues.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I didn't see YOU leave when the S&M guy got approved, after you whined and begged like the sniveling little bitch you really are. You nearly had Sinister convinced, but Frank overrode you both. Ha fucking ha. So why are you still here, fathead? No where else will take you, huh? Your special brand of violence and hatred isn't tolerated anywhere else. And I get the impression Frank is less than pleased with you, so you might want to tone it down, if that's possible... which I doubt, because it's obvious you've got some mental health issues.

Patent lie. The fact that you are alive means I don't have a brand of hatred or violence. I just mock you and some of the other pathetic losers here. You aren't worth blowing $1K on a cheap hit from some SLC nigger that's down on his luck.

Good job running with your tail between your legs. Good news though cunt - the niggers that don't swing just starve until they die.

[Image: starving_africans.jpg]

By the way, Mickey Rooney, I came back to see Stomp's photo but you can go ahead and pat yourself on the back if you can reach your stumpy little arms around that far.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:There's no way you're what you say you are, regardless of Sinister claiming she's 'done research' on you, because we all know that's a pile of crap since she's freely admitted she has no computer skills at all.
Nope, no computer skills here. But I have friends whose job is to research people and they do it well. If you think I take someone at their word on a forum, you're more stupid than you look. And coming back here whining and crying againmakes you look really stupid.

Makes me laugh, though. ::lmao::
[user=35]LittleMissPoopyPants[/user] wrote:
Quote:By the way, Mickey Rooney, I came back to see Stomp's photo but you can go ahead and pat yourself on the back if you can reach your stumpy little arms around that far.

You are a liar, as always. Nobody "comes back" to see a photo of someone that was not even on this site when you left. ::lmao::::lmao::

Bottom line is you were lurking but I kicked your ass with my song so you came back and humped my leg.

[Image: nigger.jpg]

Sinister Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:There's no way you're what you say you are, regardless of Sinister claiming she's 'done research' on you, because we all know that's a pile of crap since she's freely admitted she has no computer skills at all.
Nope, no computer skills here. But I have friends whose job is to research people and they do it well. If you think I take someone at their word on a forum, you're more stupid than you look. And coming back here whining and crying againmakes you look really stupid.

Makes me laugh, though. ::lmao::

Let me ask you something. You've said repeatedly that anything goes in here, there are no limits to how bad/vulgar/Moose-like someone can get, yet you always stop people when they mention your husband. How exactly does that work? Moose can wish cancer on family members but no one here is allowed to say your husband is in prison for shooting and killing someone?

So who's whining and crying whenever THAThappens? Yeah, that'd be you.
Never cried about that, I just say that he is not up for discussion here. I don't give in to self-pity like some losers around here. Yes, that would be you.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Let me ask you something. You've said repeatedly that anything goes in here, there are no limits to how bad/vulgar/Moose-like someone can get

Mary Mary quite contrary how does your whining go? Have you lost any parents or siblings yet? Shame I didn't know about it beforehand. I would have had some 350 lb. nigger ass-fuck them during their last hour of life while you were forced to watch and then forced toeat the cum.

[Image: 528276355_a8b9325a73.jpg]