Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF?
Anyone else notice the lack of people around today? On a few sites I visit, same thing. WTF? I can understand during the holidays but ... wtf?
86 112
Stupid people are probably working. I am AT work but I still manage to hang out here as well.

You people ever heard of MULTI TASKING?????
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'm here, boss man. Reporting for duty and ready to kick some newbie ass. Shit; ready to kick some member ass, too.
Sinister Wrote:I'm here, boss man. Reporting for duty and ready to kick some newbie ass. Shit; ready to kick some member ass, too.

Nice ... ::thumbs::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Anyone else notice the lack of people around today? On a few sites I visit, same thing. WTF? I can understand during the holidays but ... wtf?

I can only post in spurts, like premature ejaculate.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Anyone else notice the lack of people around today? On a few sites I visit, same thing. WTF? I can understand during the holidays but ... wtf?

Thanks.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Thanks.

I knew you would appreciate that analogy.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
And I knew you would be thinking of my ejaculating dick.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:And I knew you would be thinking of my ejaculating dick.

That's impossible, you have to have spunk in your balls to ejaculate, Mr spunkless.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:And I knew you would be thinking of my ejaculating dick.
That's impossible, you have to have spunk in your balls to ejaculate, Mr spunkless.

I just want you to know that I came back to this thread absolutely shocked to find you still talking about my private parts.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I just want you to know that I came back to this thread absolutely shocked to find you still talking about my private parts.

Your nads and ass really are a frequent topic of conversation around here, aren't they? ::blink::

Fuckin' people are obsessed with your anatomy. Weirdos......
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I just want you to know that I came back to this thread absolutely shocked to find you still talking about my private parts.
Your nads and ass really are a frequent topic of conversation around here, aren't they? ::blink::

:Blush:
86 112
Anbody else notice that the afternoon is crazy with people posting like mad, but at 1700 my time, it dies off. Happens every day. ::dunno::
What's the common thread between them? You.

Everyone must have heard you had free time today and ran off to save their sanity.
Trying to get back into the swing of things. Had over 2 weeks away visiting family and struggling to get things back in order....

but who the fuck cares! haha
Sinister Wrote:

Frank is an oddity. Nards the size of peas and a fat ass filled with animal semen. Watching Frank is like driving by a car wreck. You just HAVE to see the corpse.
So fucking rude ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:So fucking rude ...
Oh hell,Frank is ready to have a bitch fit. Watch out everyone he's ready to blow.
Is that a tear?!?!?!
sally Wrote:Watch out everyone [Frank]'s ready to blow.

Should we all unzip our pants?