Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREETINGS MOCK FAMILY
If Mock were a real bricks & mortar home I would be running from room to room blowing kisses to everyone !!!...I missed all you crazy motherfuckers so much !!!...I can feel a sense of peace descending over me even as I type this...Hello Mock family 75
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hey Duchess. I missed you too! I hope you had a great birthday.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Duchess Wrote:If Mock were a real bricks & mortar home I would be running from room to room blowing kisses to everyone !!!...I missed all you crazy motherfuckers so much !!!...I can feel a sense of peace descending over me even as I type this...Hello Mock family 75
I told you, let's make out!!!
Duchess Wrote:If Mock were a real bricks & mortar home I would be running from room to room blowing kisses to everyone !!!...I missed all you crazy motherfuckers so much !!!...I can feel a sense of peace descending over me even as I type this...Hello Mock family 75

Hello Duchess, if we are family you are Mocks deformed cousin we keep locked in the attic.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
This thread needs to win POTD. I was going batshit without my therapeutic forum. Vote up and whoever does wins a favor from Sinister.
Sinister Wrote:This thread needs to win POTD. I was going batshit without my therapeutic forum. Vote up and whoever does wins a favor from Sinister.
I voted I voted!!! What do I get???? Huh? What is it??

Happy birthday, you fucking worthless skank whore.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Hello Duchess, if we are family you are Mocks deformed cousin we keep locked in the attic.

And we send the soup chickens up there to orally satisfy her. *

* It's cheaper than giving her bread and water.

Sinister Wrote:This thread needs to win POTD. I was going batshit without my therapeutic forum. Vote up and whoever does wins a favor from Sinister.

Please send me a six pack of blowjobs. *

* Get my address from the useless stalker soup chickens.
AnonyMoose Wrote:

Thank you, Darling...I am so happy to be home.

And by the way...Soup chickens are ill bred, they wouldn't be "doing" me or me them...No way..No how...Besides, I only dig men.
Duchess Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Thank you, Darling...I am so happy to be home.

And by the way...Soup chickens are ill bred, they wouldn't be "doing" me or me them...No way..No how...Besides, I only dig men.
You know in OP's vision you are shackled to some wall in an attic or something, right?That's what I got out of his post. I don't think chained slaves get to decide what happens to them; do they?
You have my vote.
I know I've only been here a few days but when I discovered, much to my dismay, this forum was down yesterday it totally bummed me out.

Now, this place is either like crack cocaine whereas we need our daily fix, or we really are broken souls seeking the 'mock' of others!*

Either way, a tip of the hat it is back up and running.

*I say it's both.
ramseycat Wrote:
What'cha want? ::bigg::
What'd you get for your birthday Duch?
The Philadelphia Eagles....Hahahaha
Momster Wrote:What'd you get for your birthday Duch?

This is what she wanted:

[Image: dildo_fist_web_.jpg]

Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
What'cha want? ::bigg::
Maybe we should discuss our deal privatly as it will most likely involve pharmecuticals and smoke. :Angel:
I voted too!
I have a feeling Duchess only accepts real gentlemen. Although she might break down for a hot quicky in front of a fire or in a bathtub. Then, I suspect, she might accept a hot football player that is well-mannered.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Although she might break down for a hot quicky in front of a fire or in a bathtub.
In a New York minute !