Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're all a bunch of twats!
I'm just dropping in to say hi. I'll eventually be back when the chaos of life leaves me more than 5 minutes to myself. Unless you're all being a bunch of boring cock smokers when I get around to reading some of the recent shit thats been posted.

A few personal messages
MF: Go back to humping your body pillow, I have no need for your comments since they're the quality of elephant dung. Oh yeah, and now that I've seen wowclassic/wowbb code and understand some of the problems with it... WHAT THE FUCK POSSESSED YOU TO USE THIS TRASH?! Smiley_emoticons_wink

Duchess: You still figure prominently in my fantasies. I miss you Smiley_emoticons_wink

Ant: Killed anyone lately? Did they deserve it?

Syber: I know you hardly come around here anymore either, but... can I see your tits?
It had a simple user-friendly admin panel and I was a newbie to forum software. I also thought it had a distinct look, a more creative look ... I hated how the typical forum software looked. It was also user-friendly in regard to template editing and such ... a good way for me to get into designing themes, which I did.

Fuck you on the body pillow.
86 112
"A bunch of cock smokers"

What's in a word? Cocksuckers is so much more romantic *sighs*
So, yes. Horrible code. I've had a nightmare with my conversion code to import wowbb data into mybb. But its almost done. A custom module for the MyBB Merge System. Thankfully. Like pulling teeth. Or MF off his body pillow. So yeah MF, talk to TK/Antagonist if you want your board converted. She commissioned the project. You homosexual freak magnet.

So, hows the rest of the transvestite population around here anyways? And by transvestite I mean MF and Opie. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Ok, you can all go back to your pathetic conversations about 24 now. I find it utterly boring, so I'll be going back to reclusiveness. Enjoy shit eaters.
Hey, that works out perfectly! I think all that computer bullshit you post is a huge snoozefest.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Hey, that works out perfectly! I think all that computer bullshit you post is a huge snoozefest.
Thats for sure, I'dsooner talk about Mudd's ass crack.
sally Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Hey, that works out perfectly! I think all that computer bullshit you post is a huge snoozefest.
Thats for sure, I'dsooner talk about Mudd's ass crack.
I'd rather talk about Sally. Naked. At my house. Of course, since thats not gonna happen, I'll just go back to my wet dreams. They're usually better than the real thing anyways. Women are, in general, a disappointment.