Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Tango in Paris
Wow, I remember when this was a highly controversial X-rated movie, and now it's on a mainstream internet site. The times they are a-changing!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/49724/last-tango-in-paris

Enjoy! ::pdance::
I remember swiping that book from my Mom's collection & reading it in private...It was so long ago that I can't recall any details but, I do remember thinking that it was my first "smut" book...Hahahaha...Damn straight times have changed.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Did you ever read "The Exorcist"? Much, MUCH worse than the movie... at least I thought so at the time. The crucifix/masturbation scene really seemed over the top to me (of course I was in junior high, so what did I know?)

Another one is "The Godfather"... Sonny gets into a LOT of sexual encounters that they don't address in the movie. And he's hung like a horse, which I don't imagine James Caan is, for some reason.
Yes, I read it & passed it around to all my school friends...Many of the movies made from books I've read NEVER live up to the book...I prefer a book to a film anyway so it's no surprise that I would think a film would come up lacking.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I hate that film, overlong, self indulgent tripe, definitely Bertolucci's worst film.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
another salacious and scandalous book that had to be concealed from parents and teachers...'Peyton Place'.

Grace Metalious was a pariah in her conservative NH community for writing that bit of dreck. a purveyer of filth! ::banana::