Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Momster is my hero!!!!!!
She is my new Idol!Kneel Suckas! :Diablo:.....::lmao::.....:Diablo:

::sly::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
and why is that Maggot?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
She is special and funny like the dickens..............::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::.....You will see!
Maggot Wrote:She is special and funny like the dickens..............::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::.....You will see!

Hmmm... Charles always seemed like a serious sort to me, judging by his writing.

::scared::
hhmmmm ok, we will wait and see.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Does she have something tricky up her twat? WTF are you talking about Maggot?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:She is special and funny like the dickens..............::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::.....You will see!

Hmmm... Charles always seemed like a serious sort to me, judging by his writing.

::scared::
irony-comedy it's a fine thin line almost invisible I wanna mama-card! ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
This thread makes me scared.
You'll see no such thing. I'm refusing to be either funny or witty. Until this flexiril and vodka kick in, then I take no responsibility for my typos AT ALL... I may even reveal my real name bitches
* Error: Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to continue.

* CSmiley_emoticons_slashDOS CSmiley_emoticons_slashDOS\RUN RUN\DOS\RUN

Hiya Momster! Where ya been?
Maggot Wrote:* Error: Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to continue.

* CSmiley_emoticons_biggrinOS CSmiley_emoticons_biggrinOSRUN RUNDOSRUN

Hiya Momster! Where ya been?

hahahaha, run dos run!

::lmao::

I've been at work. You?
On a forced vacation......:cool:
Next time I'm on vacation I'm going off the grid.
Momster Wrote:Next time I'm on vacation I'm going off the grid.
Your definition of vacation is when your scabby, blue collar, beer belly husband brings home chinese food and you clean up by throwing everything in a lawn and garden trash bag.
Momster Wrote:Until this flexiril and vodka kick in

You are fucking pathetic. That isn't a mock. That's a fact. You should do your children a favor and call DFACS.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
You are fucking pathetic. That isn't a mock. That's a fact. You should do your children a favor and call DFACS.
You think that your sad little attempts at bruising my ego will work? It only works on people who have something to be ashamed of or try and defend. I sit here and just know that you have nothing to live for. Its made completely apparent everytime you post, that you really have no ammunition. You need to seek medical help, because you are so obviously pscychotic that its painful.
Momster Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
You think that your sad little attempts at bruising my ego will work? It only works on people who have something to be ashamed of or try and defend. I sit here and just know that you have nothing to live for. Its made completely apparent everytime you post, that you really have no ammunition. You need to seek medical help, because you are so obviously pscychotic that its painful.
So says the pathetic soup chicken that drowns out her sorrow in vodka and pain killers. ::lmao::