Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate fucking Walmart
Why do I insist on going there? Oh yea to save money. You know what bugs me the most is the morbidly obese people that have to ride on those carts blocking the fucking aisles. Then you say excuse me and try to go around them and they give you a dirty look and look at you with their one tooth. Most of the people in the damn store do not bathe on a regular basis. Even the freakin kids are filthy. This one cashier is so freakin fat that she can't even stand up at her register. She has to sit on a freakin stool that barely holds her ginormous ass. Her hair hasn't been washed in God knows how long. Her skin is covered in zits. Ever hear of pro-active????? Or soap?? She works at freakin Walmart. She must get a discount on that shit.

Shopping at fucking Wally's totally takes away the Christmas spirit.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Walmart is only successful because we all keep going there. For every person who bitches about it, they still go there, REGULARLY and ongoing. They have the cheapest prices, but you get what you get in the stores. If you don't like it then go to Target, pay about 30 cents more and stop you fucking bitching.
ramseycat Wrote:Why do I insist on going there? Oh yea to save money. You know what bugs me the most is the morbidly obese people that have to ride on those carts blocking the fucking aisles. Then you say excuse me and try to go around them and they give you a dirty look and look at you with their one tooth. Most of the people in the damn store do not bathe on a regular basis. Even the freakin kids are filthy. This one cashier is so freakin fat that she can't even stand up at her register. She has to sit on a freakin stool that barely holds her ginormous ass. Her hair hasn't been washed in God knows how long. Her skin is covered in zits. Ever hear of pro-active????? Or soap?? She works at freakin Walmart. She must get a discount on that shit.

Shopping at fucking Wally's totally takes away the Christmas spirit.

The eleven satanic rules of the earth:-

Number 8 - Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
ramseycat Wrote:Why do I insist on going there? Oh yea to save money.
You are the poster child of poor White TrailerTrash living in Upstate NY. Fake teeth, acellulite ass, bleached hair, small tits, a retarded son that lives on the livingroom couch, and a $9 an hour job listening to insurance complaints. You are the reason Walmart even exists.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
You are the poster child of poor White TrailerTrash living in Upstate NY. Fake teeth, acellulite ass, bleached hair, small tits, a retarded son that lives on the livingroom couch, and a $9 an hour job listening to insurance complaints. You are the reason Walmart even exists.

God damn, you harsh mother fucker. ::laugh::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

That wasn't harsh. But thanks for the compliment; and vote often! ::lmao::
I refuse to even step into a Wal-Mart.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I refuse to even step into a Wal-Mart.
That is because you are a 100% flat broke Mormon that goes to Deseret Industries to pick out freebies instead. The only time you can afford to go to Walmart is if one of your tricks pays with a Walmart gift card.
*Sigh* :Yawn:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
now that is pretty damn funny.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I refuse to even step into a Wal-Mart.

I normally don't. I prefer Target. But I had to grocery shop and get a few last minute Christmas gifts so I slummed it and went to Wally's. I just got back from Target and it's a whole nother world in there. Nice people, clean store, cashiers that can speak English. A much more pleasurable shopping experience. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
I've only been to Walmart twice. Some dickhead kept following me around saying "beep beep" every time he walked by and the bathroom looked like someones asshole exploded in there. There is not a fucking thing that I need from that place.
Never ever go in the bathrooms as Walmart. Or any other public place for that matter. Wally's is filled with the dregs of society around here. If it just wasn't so convenient....
fucking fuckers fucking up what USED to be a nice store when it was new.
Middle Finger Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

Mooses' favourite dildo obviously got lodged in his ass today.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

Mooses' favourite dildo obviously got lodged in his ass today.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! Dammit Poop, I just about spit my tea out laughing at that one. ::rolllaugh::
ramseycat Wrote:But I had to grocery shop and get a few last minute Christmas gifts so I slummed it and went to Wally's. I just got back from Target and it's a whole nother world in there. Nice people, clean store, cashiers that can speak English. A much more pleasurable shopping experience. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Any pathetic loser that buys her christmas gifts at Walmart and Target shouldn't open her cum filled pie-hole to make online wagers about things. When you start having gifts flown in from FAO in Manhattan by your personal consultant; then start betting people. You food stamp licking nog lover.
Wasn't it Sinister that initially suggested the bet? Why don't you ask her if she has a personal consultant. ::rollseyes::

i spent well over a year undercover busting shoplifters and cashiers at walmart. the denizens of that store made the local trailer trash look like candidates for Burke's Peerage.

i have never seen so many 437 pound females stuffed into spandex. with their mewling mullet-headed spawn in tow.

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Wasn't it Sinister that initially suggested the bet? Why don't you ask her if she has a personal consultant. ::rollseyes::
You are relegated to speaking for ramzeecunt the soup chicken. Congrats. You are MOCK's ACLU. ::lmao::::lmao::
jackboots Wrote:i spent well over a year undercover busting shoplifters and cashiers at walmart. the denizens of that store made the local trailer trash look like candidates for Burke's Peerage.

i have never seen so many 437 pound females stuffed into spandex. with their mewling mullet-headed spawn in tow.
You probably saw ramzeecunt. She lives at Walmart for her food and christmas needs. ::lmao::