Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahooooooooo!
A 30 pack of beer, a fifth of Canadian Mist, A box of fresh Florida oranges, a bag of good Ganja, the next 14 days off to use up old vaca time,Snowing so Fuckin hard I cannot open the door. Good luck dealing with me Mother Fuckers. eh,eh:Diablo:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
You lucky bastard !...No shit !!!...Here, the sun is shining, the grass is green & I had the thought that it looked like it needed to be cut...It wasn't cold enough to have a fire but, I started one anyway & opened some windows...I have snow lust, can ya tell ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:You lucky bastard !...No shit !!!...Here, the sun is shining, the grass is green & I had the thought that it looked like it needed to be cut...It wasn't cold enough to have a fire but, I started one anyway & opened some windows...I have snow lust, can ya tell ?
Gee, that really sounds miserable. ::nuts::
Methiks Duchess doth mocketh me.21
Snow sucks. Well actually it doesn't but I wish it did
Maggot Wrote:Methiks Duchess doth mocketh me.21
No,I am totally serious !...I am a child of the North Country...I grew up in a place where hockey is a way of life & snow banks are almost as high as my second story bedroom was...I sincerely really dig the snow & cold.
newbiecollector Wrote:Snow sucks. Well actually it doesn't but I wish it did
If it did I would be at the center of a black hole now.::blink::looking for my feet.
Duchess Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:Methiks Duchess doth mocketh me.21
No,I am totally serious !...I am a child of the North Country...I grew up in a place where hockey is a way of life & snow banks are almost as high as my second story bedroom was...I sincerely really dig the snow & cold.
I dig the snow also.:cool:.......It makes me all sweaty.
Post some snow pics.......................Please.
Blizzard conditions here today Duch. 1 & 12 foot of snow on the ground, below zero temps and 30 mph winds to top it off.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Duchess Wrote:Post some snow pics.......................Please.
There is a guy up the street that has a nuclear house. I will get some pics and some of mine.
That would be great, Maggot...Thanks !

F U, send some of that weather to the east coast...I think that sounds like a perfect day !
Here ya go Duch. Looking out my front door seconds ago.
OOOHHH! I love the snow. Jealous BIG time.
That is so cool, thanks...I never get sick of looking at snow...I have a sleigh that Cowboy gave mea fewyears ago & we have not had enough snow to hook the horses up to it, I would dearly love to pull it out and use it.
Duchess Wrote:That is so cool, thanks...I never get sick of looking at snow...I have a sleigh that Cowboy gave mea fewyears ago & we have not had enough snow to hook the horses up to it, I would dearly love to pull it out and use it.
A real Sleigh for horses?!?! Freakin awesome
Momster Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:That is so cool, thanks...I never get sick of looking at snow...I have a sleigh that Cowboy gave mea fewyears ago & we have not had enough snow to hook the horses up to it, I would dearly love to pull it out and use it.
A real Sleigh for horses?!?! Freakin awesome
No, a sleigh for my reindeer...
You mean...

you'll call

Sinner and Vixen and Poopy and F.U.
There was Moosey and Opie and MF and Newbie

butt doooo youuuu recall?? The most bitchiest reindeer of all???

Duchess the orneriest mocker, had a very sexy av... and all of the other mockers, used to make fun and call it bad. They alway told poor Duchie, take down that sloppy shit you bag, they never left her happy, all they ever did was nag. Then one shitty winter day, her avi suddenly changed. She changed it to a pair of lips and the mockers all changed their gaaaammmes. Now all the other mockers, rag on MF for his cane. His firey finger is tarded, but Duchess' isn't neeaaar aaaas LAAAMMMEEE.

Yeah.
I LOVED that !!!!!

Edited 'cuz I changed my mind about using fuck as an adjective.