Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Momster and Sally
Can I see some photos of you? I don't have negative motives. The truth is, I just like women and am curious.

It gets me worked up, making for a prime Duchess-worshiping and fantasizing session.
86 112
Oh well fine. Don't ask for a pic of me. Now you have gone and hurt my feelins. hhmmpfpf
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Oh well fine. Don't ask for a pic of me. Now you have gone and hurt my feelins. hhmmpfpf

I didn't for you because I thought you mentioned in another thread that you would not. 12
86 112
no, fuck off douchebag. Go jack off in your wife's hair while she's sleeping or something.
Momster Wrote:no, fuck off douchebag. Go jack off in your wife's hair while she's sleeping or something.

Damn ... I thought you'd be sweeter to me. You seem like a sweetie to be honest. Well, OK then ...
86 112
Christ on a cracker. You REALLY don't have a clue. I'm one of the biggest bitches to walk this earth and I pretty much hate men. I only show myself to other wimmin's *no, I'm not a les*
Lets see your picture first.
Momster Wrote:no, fuck off douchebag. Go jack off in your wife's hair while she's sleeping or something.
::rolllaugh::
Momster Wrote:Christ on a cracker. You REALLY don't have a clue. I'm one of the biggest bitches to walk this earth and I pretty much hate men. I only show myself to other wimmin's *no, I'm not a les*

I don't believe you'd hate me. I'm one of the good guys, a protector, a giver. I'm one of the guys who actually deserves to see pics, believe it or not. 42
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:

Get you and your man hands out of my charmer thread, ya veiny bitch!
86 112
Wow, that was raunchy!!
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Oh well fine. Don't ask for a pic of me. Now you have gone and hurt my feelins. hhmmpfpf

I didn't for you because I thought you mentioned in another thread that you would not. 12
I offered to send you a pic from my cell phone. But then we would have to exchange numbers and that is probably crossing some boundaries here. lol
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

I offered to send you a pic from my cell phone. But then we would have to exchange numbers and that is probably crossing some boundaries here. lol

Oh sorry, I confused some conversations. Have none to post, eh?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I'm one of the guys who actually deserves to see pics, believe it or not. 42
What you deserve is a cuff upside your empty head.
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I'm one of the guys who actually deserves to see pics, believe it or not. 42
What you deserve is a cuff upside your empty head.

Isn't it time to go empty your disgusting ash tray or something?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:

Veiny yes, but my hands are delicate and fine boned.

See?

[Image: bird-1.jpg]

Middle Finger Wrote:

See?

You have SOME NERVE.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:

See?

**snort** yes very delicate and lady like
Middle Finger Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

See?

You have SOME NERVE.
Me?!? She told you to go jerk off in your sleeping wife's hair and you tell ME that I've got some nerve?!? ::lmao::
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

See?

**snort** yes very delicate and lady like
I didn't say ladylike. :Blush: