Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you lazy? Got a sweet tooth?
Chocolate Pastry Delight

[Image: side_pastry.jpg]

This stuff's AWESOME with your morning coffee. ::thumbs::
ooooooo those look good. Ima gonna get some at the market. The have no WW points right? Yea, didn't think so.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Cakes for breakfast?

No wonder you yanks are all sugar addicts with asses the size of a couch.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Cakes for breakfast?

Mine is only the size of a love seat. Double entendre intended.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Cakes for breakfast?

not me Brit. i eat nothing but water. wasting away in margaritaville. love you bye the way. xoxoxoxo

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:asses the size of a couch.
:shock::shock::shock:
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
ah shut it Poopface. I would rather have a fat ass than nasty rotten green teeth. And my ass ain't fat. We have these things over here that are really great! It's called a gym and you go work out there. If you work out you can burn off those extra calories. You should try it sometime.
No shit. It's not like I eat these every day. I usually have fucking oatmeal. :?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:No shit. It's not like I eat these every day. I usually have fucking oatmeal. :?
oatmeal is good.

Oatmeal is good stuff. My kids even like it.

But my brother turned me onto these things called Clif Bars. They are oatmeal and soy and protein energy bars. But they really taste good. I am not kidding. I thought they would be gross but they are good. You can eat a bar with a piece of fruit for breaky or have a bar as a snack. I can't even eat a whole bar. That's how filling they are. AND I have lost a few pounds eating them for breakfast. And lunch a few times.
make a steaming hot bowl of oatmeal. then put butter and sugar in it. lots of butter. so it's all melty and yellowish and yummers.

jackboots Wrote:make a steaming hot bowl of oatmeal. then put butter and sugar in it. lots of butter. so it's all melty and yellowish and yummers.

Didn't you tell me you had cardiac issues? KNOCK THAT OFF. No butter, and put in some splenda.

Raisins. That artificial sweetener stuff is naaaasty.
I use berries and nuts in my oatmeal. Its good stuff.

BUT, I want those chocolate treats up there now. DAMN that looks yummy
AnonyMoose Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:make a steaming hot bowl of oatmeal. then put butter and sugar in it. lots of butter. so it's all melty and yellowish and yummers.
Didn't you tell me you had cardiac issues? KNOCK THAT OFF. No butter, and put in some splenda.

yeah, i had a heart attack. i don't give a rat's ass. i'm going to do what i want until i die. Smiley_emoticons_razz

splenda sucks donkey dick. but i don't care about sugar.

kiss. 109

thankyou.

jackboots Wrote:splenda sucks donkey dick. but i don't care about sugar.

kiss. 109

thankyou.
Spenda brown sugar inside oatmeal kicks ass. Try it once just to see.
I like regular Splenda and butter spray on my oatmeal. Tastes just as good as the real stuff.

Who puts milk on their oatmeal? To me that is gross.
ramseycat Wrote:I like regular Splenda and butter spray on my oatmeal. Tastes just as good as the real stuff.

Milk on my oatmeal fo SHO.
Momster Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I like regular Splenda and butter spray on my oatmeal. Tastes just as good as the real stuff.

Milk on my oatmeal fo SHO.
I don't really like milk all that much so no milk on my meal! My Mom puts it on though. Me no likey.
ramseycat Wrote:Who puts milk on their oatmeal? To me that is gross.
I do mine with milk and Spenda brown sugar.