Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sucky saturday
may your saturday suck donkey dick. may you go out Christmas shopping and everything is stolen from your car.

It's snowing! But its that fine kind made from fog or mist that feels like sand when the wind blows it in your face.

I think I'm going to lounge inside all day.
Company xmas dinner/gift exchange. I got a big ol' bottle of vodka Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
well now it's sunday. go to church you bitches. and pray lightning doesn't strike. i'm staying in bed. ::showass::

Husband's work Christmas party last night. Neither one of us feel all that great this morning. ::rollseyes::
I am just hoping that the town has power again. We haven't lost ours but the main drag where all the stores are have been out. Stupid ice storm.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ramsey, you must be another of our east coasters. New England? How long they figuring you'll be back up and running?

When we had our ice storm here (Western NY) in 91, some folks were out for 2 or 3 weeks.
I am in the Albany area. Some people could be without power a week or more. It's crazy how many people are out of power. Everything on our main drag was out. The grocery stores have generators at least. I had to call three places to order a freakin pizza!
Who the fuck cares about your goddamn weather ?...Is it too freakin' much for you two to maybe discuss a literary great or a beautifully directed movie ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I dunno, D... finding a place that delivers pizza is pretty high on my list of important things. :Blush:
Darling, if it was in yer 'hood I could understand that but, there is a that lil' matter of three thousand miles.
Well Duchess, if you are so hot to have a great literary discussion then you should start one.
That was sarcasm, dumbass.

I love Dickens this time of year tho...
You have yet to master the art of sarcasm, dahhhlinng.
Heh...It went over yer head, didn't it.
jackboots Wrote:may your saturday suck donkey dick. may you go out Christmas shopping and everything is stolen from your car.
They can start by stealing the fucking wife.
The wife must be pissing you off today.
You are so observant, Ramsey
Duchess Wrote:You are so observant, Ramsey
Just one of my many talents....Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
ramseycat Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:You are so observant, Ramsey
Just one of my many talents....Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Looking like Kathy Bates on chemo is the other one.