Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock has a problem
I checked the POTD area in Mock and we have Momster, who isn't so bad, but we also have that braindead, idiotic, moronic twit Silly with POTD votes.

Is this the soup chicken gang rallying around to get their little bullshit group to have votes? This shit ain't cool and the crap that was voted for was inanegarbage. ::wait::

Let's try to up our standards a bit, people.Try to showsome of us have some fucking taste!For fuck's sake.....::doh::

This place does have a reputation to uphold.
I have only voted for I post today and the was MF.

Haven't seen anything else today worthy.
Good response, IHF.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Good response, IHF.
Any time I say something to you, Sin, the soup chickens, OP, FU, or the rest of our gang it's vote worthy. ::lmao::
I had some votes, its ok if I didnt get nominated. I am just lurking about now. Been to busy to see the funny one liners you all have. I'll tell you what though, I vote for both my fellow chickens AND you mock elders.
I've had multiple votes since I've been here. Maybe you should take my voting right away since Sinister thinks that I vote for myself.
WhiskeyTaintgo Wrote:I had some votes, its ok if I didnt get nominated. I am just lurking about now. Been to busy to see the funny one liners you all have. I'll tell you what though, I vote for both my fellow chickens AND you mock elders.

I haven't figured it all out. Some of the stuff I think I write that is hilarious gets no votes; and some stuff I think sucked ends up getting me POTD's.

Personally I dont care who's post it is. If it's good it's good and I will vote for it. What I think ofthatindividual has no bearing as to weather or not that post gets my vote. The content of the post is what I vote on. I've voted forfresh meat, I voted for mods , hell onetime I even voted for one of Poopholes posts right in the middle of him and I trading insults.
After all you'revoting for the POST not for PERSON .

Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:Personally I dont care who's post it is. If it's good it's good and I will vote for it. What I think ofthatindividual has no bearing as to weather or not that post gets my vote. The content of the post is what I vote on. I've voted forfresh meat, I voted for mods , hell onetime I even voted for one of Poopholes posts right in the middle of him and I trading insults.

Is there one POTD every day?
AnonyMoose Wrote:Is there one POTD every day?

I never use over 3-4 votes any given day.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Sinister Wrote:I checked the POTD area in Mock and we have Momster, who isn't so bad, but we also have that braindead, idiotic, moronic twit Silly with POTD votes.

Is this the soup chicken gang rallying around to get their little bullshit group to have votes? This shit ain't cool and the crap that was voted for was inanegarbage. ::wait::

Let's try to up our standards a bit, people.Try to showsome of us have some fucking taste!For fuck's sake.....::doh::

This place does have a reputation to uphold.
Mistress, tell me you're not serious about this votee business??? [say it aint so my friend]

I have always thought that you could give less than a squirt of rat piss who votes for whom....are things changing home slice??
AnonyMoose Wrote:
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:Personally I dont care who's post it is. If it's good it's good and I will vote for it. What I think ofthatindividual has no bearing as to weather or not that post gets my vote. The content of the post is what I vote on. I've voted forfresh meat, I voted for mods , hell onetime I even voted for one of Poopholes posts right in the middle of him and I trading insults.

Is there one POTD every day?

10 votes each per day, top 10% of most voted posts get POTD awards - but a minimum of 3 posts win per day.
86 112
We've got a serious problem if the original post got two POTD nominations. Jesus Christ.
This is hard... but... I agree with poopy
[user=61]Zenith[/user] wrote:
Quote:have always thought that you could give less than a squirt of rat piss who votes for whom....are things changing home slice??

Things are changing when we have mentally handicapped people like Silly getting votes.

And I think LMPP isa bit pissy that she wasn't included in the elite list. Boo. Fuckin. Hoo.
Sinister Wrote:[user=61]Zenith[/user] wrote:
Quote:have always thought that you could give less than a squirt of rat piss who votes for whom....are things changing home slice??
Things are changing when we have mentally handicapped people like Silly getting votes.

And I think LMPP isa bit pissy that she wasn't included in the elite list. Boo. Fuckin. Hoo.

As I said in the other thread:
Quote:Hey, if you have to ask, or worse yet, fucking announce that you're elite, you're not... and most likely never will be.
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:Is there one POTD every day?
I never use over 3-4 votes any given day.
I have used maybe a total of 6 votes since I got here.
Momster Wrote:This is hard.
Hurry up. Put it in your pussy before it shoots.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Momster Wrote:This is hard.
Hurry up. Put it in your pussy before it shoots.
Sooooo not in the mood for the middle school attempts tonight
Momster Wrote:Sooooo not in the mood

I'm sure your ex heard that story a lot. :;box::