Poll: What does Opie look like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
He is so gorgeous no one believes the picture is real.
7.69%
1 7.69%
He looks good enough to date
7.69%
1 7.69%
He has average looks
15.38%
2 15.38%
He has the face that only a mother could love
23.08%
3 23.08%
Surgery could fix that
15.38%
2 15.38%
WHAT THE FUCK! (((Eeeeek!)))
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A picture of Opie
It seems that Opie has used any and every pic that has been posted here by other mockers as tools for his mockery shenanigans. It is my belief that he is either an unbelievably handsome bloke or a butt ugly fool. My senses are tingling and I believe he is pretty easy on the eye's, but now quite eye candy yet.

Cast your vote and tell us what you think he looks like. You may make more than one selection if you like.

::thumbs::
If he's used my photo against me, I didn't notice. I've had my face photoshopped in some pretty creative ways, I doubt he could improve on them.

And that's NOT a dare.
I think he probably looks like Elvis, only blond.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think the name Opie probally fits. Pale, freckles, and red hair, or whats left of it anyway.
I am not bad looking but I ain't catwalk or playgirl material thats for sure.

I have short fair hair that is usually "out of bed" messy and spiky, I've got green eyes (one of the few things I am generally vain about) I have a ski slope nose, a small thin mouth usually contorted into some kind of smile or grimace, a square jaw and I currently sport a goatee.

I would say I was unremarkable but more than acceptable.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I am not bad looking but I ain't catwalk or playgirl material thats for sure.

I have short fair hair that is usually "out of bed" messy and spiky, I've got green eyes (one of the few things I am generally vain about) I have a ski slope nose, a small thin mouth usually contorted into some kind of smile or grimace, a square jaw and I currently sport a goatee.

I would say I was unremarkable but more than acceptable.
Well Opie, it sounds to me like you have the stuff that wet dreams are made of so picture up bitchy boy! Don't be shy, it's ok to be a HOT guy on MOCK!

::bigg::
Seeing as the voting seems to indicate that everyone seems to think I some kind of freak you can all..............

::finger::

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I for one can go without seeing what this asshole looks like. I am not in the mood to have my retina's burned today. Ugly fucker.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Seeing as the voting seems to indicate that everyone seems to think I some kind of freak you can all..............

::finger::
I didn't vote. ::flip::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
ramseycat Wrote:I am not in the mood to have my retina's burned today.
::LOL::::laugh::::lmao::::rotfl::

That was an inspired post. ::thumbs::

where is the "Don't Care" option?
Liquid Wrote:where is the "Don't Care" option?
32 How'zzat work for ya, Liquid?
I have no idea what you are talking about sinCUNTer. maybe you are still in a racist rage.

I still don't care about what OP looks like.
Liquid Wrote:I have no idea what you are talking about sinCUNTer. maybe you are still in a racist rage.

Don't care option = 32

[that's what the Mistress was trying to point out fer ya]
Zenith Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:I have no idea what you are talking about sinCUNTer. maybe you are still in a racist rage.

Don't care option = 32

Thank you for clearing things up for the dim-witted in this thread, Vex Bitch! ::thumbs::
Sinister Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:

Don't care option = 32

Thank you for clearing things up for the dim-witted in this thread, Vex Bitch! ::thumbs::
You got it Mistrezz ::thumbs::
2 cunts in a bunch
OP, come ON. Don't be such a fucking tease
Momster Wrote:OP, come ON. Don't be such a fucking tease

What the FUCK is with you people that have this hard-on to see a picture of him? Do you like waking up in the middle of the night screaming in terror and horror? Who fucking CARES what the Queen-loving bitch looks like?

You know what they say; be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
Sinister Wrote:
Momster Wrote:OP, come ON. Don't be such a fucking tease

What the FUCK is with you people that have this hard-on to see a picture of him? Do you like waking up in the middle of the night screaming in terror and horror? Who fucking CARES what the Queen-loving bitch looks like?

You know what they say; be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
Mistress??? Are you missing something? Opie has consistantly refused to show his mug. I intend to bug the hell out of him until he gets tired of it. The entire point has got to be obvious to ya. Besides, what if he's "make me cum in my pants" gorgeous??? Shit, I wanna see 'em

::bigg:: [I actually think he might be good looking and is to fearful to show it]