Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sally's beautiful bottom!
http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php...428#p26428

Ok, Sally [ONE OF the newest member of mock] posted a picture perfect posterior on our forums and I would like to be the first to say

(((THANK YOU SALLY)))
::iwon::
What a lovely way to start any day!

::gigg:: [ps sweetie there is a nude section here if you are over 18yrs and are so inclined to show further proof...just sayin']
DAYUMMMM!! How did I miss this!?
I will repost what I posted in the other thread about this ass -

While it looks nice, let's see the face and if it matches the ass. If not then you are just one of those women who has a nice ass but gets exclusively fucked from behind because no one wants to look at your ugly face.
Liquid Wrote:I will repost what I posted in the other thread about this ass -

While it looks nice, let's see the face and if it matches the ass. If not then you are just one of those women who has a nice ass but gets exclusively fucked from behind because no one wants to look at your ugly face.

Seconded.

I have a feeling the only way you could fuck that ass is to make sure a bag is securely fitted over the head to stop you wretching.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Nice ass, sorry I missed that when first posted.
86 112
HOT ass!
Sally has been fixing teeth for many years............::dunno::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:I will repost what I posted in the other thread about this ass -

Seconded.

I have a feeling the only way you could fuck that ass is to make sure a bag is securely fitted over the head to stop you wretching.
Well why would you even worry about it, you only fuck men right?The UK is home tothe ugliest fucking people on the planet. Why dont you post a picture of yourself you pale pimply ass bitch boy.
sally Wrote:Why dont you post a picture of yourself you pale pimply ass bitch boy.
He can't. Whenever someone tried to take a picture of him, the camera they were using self-destructed.
That ass was made for anal sex.
pbfloyd Wrote:That ass was made for anal sex.
I am sure a lot of Black men tell you that about yours too.
This whole thread needs to be thread of the day. LOL
[Image: sign%20believecrap.gif]
Its in JEANS for cryin' out loud. That is no true representation of an ass.

*whining, mine's better*
QueenBee Wrote:[Image: sign%20believecrap.gif]
Dont be jealous that she has a nice tight ass and yours is all cottage cheesed up.

QueenBee Wrote:[Image: sign%20believecrap.gif]
I told ya my ass is unbelievable. Quit hatin bitch!
Momster Wrote:Its in JEANS for cryin' out loud. That is no true representation of an ass.
Quote:[color="red"]*whining, mine's better*[/color]
Quote:
Then go to the nudy section and picture up bitch-cake ::bigg::
I think we should have a Ass off. Winner gets to PROVE they have what it takes to be the mest ass of Mock.
Zenith Wrote:
Momster Wrote:Its in JEANS for cryin' out loud. That is no true representation of an ass.
Quote:*whining, mine's better*
Quote:
Then go to the nudy section and picture up bitch-cake ::bigg::
My ass is in my intro post in Members Eyes only thank ya very much!
Your Welcome.::haha::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.