[Image: mrhanky.jpg]
[Image: christmas_card.jpg]
Good one. Smiley_emoticons_wink
[Image: FUNNYSANTACARD.jpg]
One for AnonyPoose ::bigg::
[Image: c7fa0b14.jpg]
[Image: ChristmasNewYear2007083.jpg]
ihatefucktards Wrote:[Image: c7fa0b14.jpg]
Norman Rockwell must be spinning in his grave.
WhiskeyTaintgo Wrote:One for AnonyPoose ::bigg::
That's gonna get Ramseycunt wet and then someone is gonna have totake one for the team. I don't wanna open those liver lips up. Something scary might fall out.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
WhiskeyTaintgo Wrote:One for AnonyPoose ::bigg::
That's gonna get Ramseycunt wet and then someone is gonna have totake one for the team. I don't wanna open those liver lips up. Something scary might fall out.
Only Mooseknuckle can make me wet. He is such a hottie. And have you seen the size of his dick?? It's ah, um, yea, amazing?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Only Mooseknuckle can make me wet.

Anything that would be willing to financially pay for your plastic surgery and some Kraft Mac&Cheese for your retarded, melonhead children gets you wet. In fact, here is a picture of you at work:

[Image: leech.jpg]
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Only Mooseknuckle can make me wet.

Anything that would be willing to financially pay for your plastic surgery and some Kraft Mac&Cheese for your retarded, melonhead children gets you wet. In fact, here is a picture of you at work:

[Image: leech.jpg]
For some weird reason I really want to lick that.
Holy Fuck...Is there a link to Mock in some obscure forum that only low class women participate in ?...Where in the hell are you nasty bitches coming from ?...Even Poopy, who has the amazing ability to take gross to the nth degree has more class in her index finger than you newbie bitches have in your whole being...Jesus Christ.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Ah yea Duchess, somehow I don't think having any class is a requirement for being on this forum. And that's why you are here. In your bra no less. Who does that? And you call me a skank.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Duchess Wrote:Holy Fuck...Is there a link to Mock in some obscure forum that only low class women participate in ?...Where in the hell are you nasty bitches coming from ?...Even Poopy, who has the amazing ability to take gross to the nth degree has more class in her index finger than you newbie bitches have in your whole being...Jesus Christ.
Since when does a forum about mocking people involve class?

Maybe it was left behind with the bikers? You think?

Really if you are looking for class why dont you take your boughie ass to a forum that really cares.
Ramsey, I've never called you a skank and as far as finding class in Mock, yes I have felt that as flaming forums go Mock is in a class by itself, meaning that the people in here are educated, very smart people, there is a way to mock someone without being vulgar and/or gross...Re: my av, while there are a handful of people in here whose opinion I do respect you would not be one of them...What you think is completely irrelevent.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Listen to the drunken bar fly talking about class. Aint that some funny ass shit?

And whats all this make you cry shit in your profile? Dont you get enough of thatcrying shitfrom your "dates" when the sober up in the morning and see/smell you ?
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!