::finger::

86 112
we didn't notice that you were gone...
Fug duh kund
::wave::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
"I'm back"

Attached Files
.jpg   tumbleweed.jpg (Size: 29.2 KB / Downloads: 51)
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Bitches, every last one of you. OP is like a bitch virus that keeps coming back just when you are starting to feel good again.
86 112
OP's the most negative person in here, which is saying something.
Frank dragsthis place down, he is the resident archangel of doom and gloom.

If this forum was a mafia stool pigeon he would be the concrete shoes.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Frank dragsthis place down, he is the resident archangel of doom and gloom.

With a kabillion websites out there, I have to ask. What's it like being a member at two different sites by the same admin, staying a member there for a long time, constantly complaining about them as if you are trapped? I can't relate so I have to ask. I don't know what it's like to feel like a punk-ass sissy juvenile retard, so please shed some light. Thanks in advance.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Frank dragsthis place down, he is the resident archangel of doom and gloom.
What the hell are you talking about ?...He's one of the few in here that actually knows how to mock...And where the hell have YOU been ?...You're a great Mocker, some of the newbies could learn a lil' something from you if you posted...Mock ain't what she used to be. *sigh*
Middle Finger Wrote:

With a kabillion websites out there, I have to ask. What's it like being a member at two different sites by the same admin, staying a member there for a long time, constantly complaining about them as if you are trapped? I can't relate so I have to ask. I don't know what it's like to feel like a punk-ass sissy juvenile retard, so please shed some light. Thanks in advance.

I like the ambience, the general atmosphere and some of the other members.

None of which is any of your doing greaseball.

You're lucky to have me, I am the seed of a thousand debates.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I am the seed of a thousand debates.
It would be apropos to have put demon in front of seed.
Duchess Wrote:
What the hell are you talking about ?...He's one of the few in here that actually knows how to mock...And where the hell have YOU been ?...You're a great Mocker, some of the newbies could learn a lil' something from you if you posted...Mock ain't what she used to be. *sigh*

He left remember? He said good riddance and was going to be happy to never grace any site Frank owned ever again.

Didn't last very long did it?

as usual.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

I like the ambience, the general atmosphere and some of the other members.

None of which is any of your doing greaseball.

You're lucky to have me, I am the seed of a thousand debates.

Right, I had absolutely nothing to do with setting up, promoting, moderating, or creating the general ambiance or atmosphere.

I do like that expression "seed of a thousand debates" though. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
86 112
The Antagonist Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:

He left remember? He said good riddance and was going to be happy to never grace any site Frank owned ever again.

Didn't last very long did it?

as usual.

How the fuck do you know?

I said this to Frank in a PM only.

Frank been discussing his PM's with everyone?, something he claimed he found distasteful and something he personally would never do?

I least I didn't leave a pathetic goodbye speech like Fox and Mudd, can't seem to remember you criticising them for coming crawling back to 24?

But then again you are a loopy, inconsistent, lying fuckhole.
You publicly stated it, dimbulb.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:You publicly stated it, dimbulb.

Do you have a souRRRRRRRce for this statement?

(just in caseyou confuse source with sauce which happens to me nearly everyday, "Can I have tomato sauce?", "do your mean the tomato based condiment or a point of originof a tomato? )
Post #36

http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php...067#p75067
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Post #36

A statement of possible intent, a glib remark,not a definite farewell by any means.

That was a very poor souRRRRRRRce.
You're right, you're unreliable.
Quote:LuMPyPussy wrote:
Post #36

Seems to me the part where you say "for good" is not a glib remark.

Quote:Ordinary Peephole wrote:

Stick your good ol' US of A shit up your arse Duch.

I will be so glad to finally see the back of this place and 24 for good.

But then again, Lumpy got it right:

Quote:LuMPyPussy wrote:
Quote:Duchess wrote:
Well, hell...I must like OP, his statement about leaving Mock actually had the power to bother me.

Don't worry about it, he never seems to leave a forum unless it's suicide by admin.

Welcome back you vile, argumentative, delusional little twit.

I finally got it sorted! stupid software.